A glimpse in my life

I was so excited that we were going for a family dinner at Aunt Mary's place the day after. Among all of my Mom's sisters, it was at Aunt Mary's house that my cousins and I enjoy the most since my aunt has married the world's coolest husband ever. Uncle Oliver is tall with a well-built body and he is damn handsome. He's just perfect in my view.

Uncle Oliver is like a friend to us all and for me, he was that best friend that I could never have till now, although he is 11 years older than me.

Being an only child, I don't like to share my feelings with people but for the past few weeks Uncle Oliver and I have become really close. For me, our relationship is like that between siblings.

He tells me about his life, when he was around my age, and I could keep listening for hours about his previous relationships and his mischieves.

When i meet him and all my cousins we become like kids. We play hide and seek, football on the street and go to the nearby waterfall for a swim. For me, that's the meaning of freedom and happiness. I just forget all my stress and be crazy along with them. Else I don't have time for myself since i'm always concentrating on my studies.

I've many friends and their friendship is 'so real' that they judge me for every little things. I'm like that viral memes on instagram, on which they keep on commenting. They all have boyfriends while i've been single forever. I don't even know how it feels to be kissed. I'm virgin as fuck so i'm always bullied by them for that. It's like they have sworn to make me feel low everytime.

So that is why I hate making friends and I only love my family.