Beyond my expectations

While we were in the mall, i saw a gorgeous navy blue dress and i went to have a closer look.

'You like it cutiepie??' Uncle came from behind.

'Yeah it's so beautiful!'

'Let's go inside and get you to try it' he said.

'No uncle i don't want it! i was just looking at it that's all', i replied.

'Hey come on, u can atleast just put it on!'

We went inside and i went into the changing room with the dress. I looked into the mirror and a smile came to my lips, seeing how perfectly the dress fitted me. I went outside to show uncle how i looked with the dress on.

'Woah my riri looking hot as hell!', he chuckled. I blushed and punched his arms.

'Awww you guys make such a perfect couple', the salesgirl who was watching us from quite a long time said.

Uncle Oliver and I just stared at each other but none of us clarified things for her.

'So how much for the dress?' Uncle Oliver said quickly.

After paying for the dress, and buying all the things that we needed, we headed home. On the way, we passed by the beach and saw a party going on there. Uncle immediately stopped the car.

'We're gonna have a blast today' he said looking towards the party.

'But we haven't informed anyone at home, they must be waiting' i said although i wanted to join the party so badly.

'Oh cutiepie don't be a spoilsport now. Let's just go' he said, getting out from the car. I had no choice but to follow him.

The party was awesome, the music got us dancing immediately and the people were really friendly. Uncle went to smoke weeds with some guys but still keeping an eye on me. I just kept dancing to the beats and enjoyed myself.

Just then, a drunk blonde man came to dance with me and i didn't mind until he grabbed my boobs. Before i could even do something, someone grabbed him by his shirt and started beating him up. Everyone crowded around us in seconds.

'Uncle please stop. It's enough just let him go' i kept requesting him. He finally released him, grabbed my arm and we walked out of the party.

He didn't let go of my arm and we kept walking on the beach until we were far away from the party. Then he released my arm and spoke to me.

'Are you ok cutiepie?' he asked worriedly. His eyes were red, not sure if it was from anger or because of the weeds.

'Yeah i'm fine uncle' I said faking a smile.

He held my face in his hands and looked into my eyes. 'I'm sorry cutiepie it's all my fault. I shouldn't have brought you here' he said while he caressed my cheeks.

'It's ok uncle just forget it now. I want to go home' I said. But infact i was so angry. How can anyone just touch you like that-without asking for permission!!

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly i felt his arms around my waist and something soft and warm in my mouth. It was his tongue, exploring my mouth like a hungry beast. I was shocked, not because of him kissing me but because i didn't want to break away from the kiss. I shivered under his touch, my whole body burning from the sensation. I've never been kissed before and this was like the best thing ever.

I closed my eyes and just went with the flow, kissing him back. He tightened his grip around my waist , pulling me closer until i could feel his heartbeats along with mine. My mind was completely blank and i couldn't differentiate between good and bad. I just knew that i was enjoying every moment of what was going on.

Vote if you liked☺