At Uncle's place

So we were finally at Aunt's place and we hugged everyone. When I hugged Uncle Oliver he pinched my waist gently and made me jump. It's my weakness. My waist is so sensitive and he always do that to tease me.

'Uncle you're so bad!' I said loudly, pretending to be angry.

'Oh really cutiepie? Wait i'll show you how bad uncle is! Hey guys come here, let's give Lexia a treat' he called out to my 4 cousins.

In no time, we were all running around the house and when they caught me, they tickled me, pinched my cheeks and made a mess out of my hair. We laughed loudly and looked like wild monkeys fighting.

After dinner, we played cards while the elders, excluding uncle Oliver, were chit chatting in the living room. As always I paired with uncle Oliver. We made a really good team since we both excelled at cheating in games and especially in making a fool out of my cousins. But this time we were caught.

'I always wondered how I was able to win with my friends but with you guys I always lose. You are both cheaters. I'm not playing with you guys again!', said my eldest cousin, Dave.

'Hey Dave don't accuse us like this, we really don't know where those cards came from,' I said innocently.

'The cards were found right under you and you don't know where it came from' Zara, Miley and Sam said simultaneously.

'Ok ok guys stop fighting now. I'll go and buy ice creams for you all. Anyone coming with me?' he asked smilingly. And of course i was the only one who got up happily and stucked my tongue at the others before following uncle.

'Guys, Lexia and I are going to buy some stuff. Anyone needs something?' he asked everyone before going. Aunt Mary and Aunt Vanessa wanted chocolate ice creams while Mom wanted a cappuccino from her favourite coffee shop.

'As you wish my ladies' he said giving them a bow. They chuckled and started telling Aunt Mary how lucky she is when it comes to love.

We got into uncle's car and made our way to the mall. We kept talking all the way.

'Umm, Lexia are you alright?'

'Yeah, why you asking?'

'No actually your mom was telling me that you're quite stressed out these days'

'It's just the exams, you know how it is right'

'That's not a reason to neglect your health cutiepie. You're not even sleeping well. Just chill and relax a bit'

'Yeah I will uncle. Just stop talking about this else i'll be more worried'

We sang our favourite songs on the way and laughing since we sounded so bad.

Fortunately it didn't take too much time to find a free parking spot when we arrived since the mall was always full on the weekends.

Vote if you liked!! ☺