Has our secret been exposed?

The next day when I went to school I passed across my bullies to enter the classroom and I heard them talking about uncle and I.

"I bet that man is only with her for sex" Patricia said.

"Of course, else why would such a hot man date a nerd like that bitch. She ain't even pretty" Jessica said louder so that I can hear her bitter words better.

I wanted to cry because it was all true. I was really unfit for uncle. I wasn't even beautiful. Just then I heard Jane calling me from behind.

"Hey what's all this about?' she asked.

"What?''

"Who was that man who came to fetch you after school yesterday? Why didn't you tell me about you being in a relationship? I've been your only best friend and you didn't even tell me?' she shouted at me.

"I'd like to kept this to myself Jane. You know that I don't like sharing things especially if it's too personal. I just can't tell you, i'm sorry if you're offended" I said calmly.

"You need to tell me everything right now! If you don't i'm calling your mom and telling her everything"

Now she's crossing her limits. I was already troubled fro having her as a friend but now she's fucking interfering in my life. Who the fuck is she to do that!

"You know what, you're not my friend you're a fucking psycho. That's not your problem if I have a boyfriend or not. I'm really done with you now. Don't ever talk to me again and you want to call my mom? Then do it, I don't give a fuck. Why can't anyone ever fucking understand me or be a good friend of mine. If that's how friends are then I don't want to make any friends" I shouted at her before storming into the class.

Jane's face was worth watching. She finally got to see my angry side. She would never have expected me to be so rude.

I was so angry and I was on the verge of crying. The only thing I wanted was to be in uncle's arms. Only he could make me feel better. I thought about the moments that we've spent together and I felt less helpless. I could hold in my tears. A smile came to my face immediately and I kept wishing that he come to fetch me after school. I went through the whole class with the hope that i'll be meeting uncle after school. Jane and the other bitches of the class kept trying to irritate me but I didn't pay attention to them

At leat I got rid of the burden of friendship called 'Jane' from my life.

After school I rushed outside but I couldn't see uncle's car. I looked around everywhere and waited for 10 mins before walking to the bus stop disappointed and broken hearted as fuck. Now I couldn't control myself, my tears rolled down my cheeks as I walked to the bus stop. I kept wiping them off.

Just when I needed him badly he wasn't here. I sat down on the bus stop seat and waited for the bus to come.

When I was getting into the bus, someone pulled me from behind. I came face to face with uncle. It was so unexpected, my heart was racing and my mind was blank. He grabbed my hands and walked me to his car. I just followed him, looking down as everyone was looking at us. I was relieved I don't know why.

When we got into the car, I kept my sulken face. I was happy but also a little angry because of the big disappointment I got earlier. He kissed my cheek but I didn't look at him.

'I'm really sorry baby, there were so much traffic please don't be angry like this' he said holding my hands.

'I thought you wouldn't come and I was scared because I went through a lot today. I need you so badly today uncle' I weeped.

'Hey, Lexia what's wrong?' he asked, worriedly as he wiped away my tears.

'Let's just get out of here first please' I said.

'Ok ok but please calm down my baby i'm here with you now' he didn't leave my hand through the whole way.

I felt so much better when I was with him. We went to the beach and I cuddled into his arms as we sat under a tree on the sand, looking at the beautiful sea. The sound of the waves and the chilled sea-scented air were enough to make me forget everything.

Uncle hugged me so tightly as if he was gonna lose me. 'Now tell me what happened sweetheart' he asked.

'I'm okay now uncle. Let's not talk about that please I just want to be in the moment with you' I said as I reached for his lips. I was literally eating out his lips, I was that hungry for him. He pulled my head back and looked into my eyes as a wicked smile came to his lips. 'God dammit Lexia, i want you so much right now. The things I would have done to you if we were in bed alone...' he grinned. These words were enough to make me soak my panty.

We had a really good time at the beach and none of us wanted to go back home. When mom started calling me several times we had no choice, but to leave. I told mom I had to pick some stuffs for school that's why I was late.

'A letter came for you this morning. I didn't get the time to open it, i kept it in the bottom left drawer in the living room' mom said as she scrubbed the dishes clean.

Who would send me a letter? I quickly ran to get it, being both curious and excited as fuck. When I opened the enveloppe, I turned pale like a ghost.

It was a picture of me and uncle kissing. Worst, there was also a letter attached to it.