Romantic Night With Bae

I didn't take any of uncle calls until i reached home. Luckily mom and dad were in the living room and I didn't have to face them with my puffy red eyes and running nose. I washed my face and then called uncle.

"I'm so glad you called Lexia! Is everything okay? I left my phone in the car when i reached home that is why i couldn't receive any of your calls i'm really sorry baby tell me what was so urgent that you called so many times" he asked worriedly.

"It-it's nothing" I replied.

"You want me to come over then we can talk? I'm sure there is something you need to tell me"

"No there is nothing like that I-i just wanted to listen to your voice, i was missing you" i said.

"I'm missing you too my cutiepie. Actually i'm coming to your place right now"

That was the last thing I needed because i won't be able to fake being okay before him and he will definitely get the truth out of me.

"Please don't it might make mom suspicious and I've got a lot of homework"

"You sure everything is okay? If there's something worrying you then please tell me about it i'll do everything possible to make it go away"

How I wish i could tell him but i can't take the risk. If uncle go to jail because of me i'll never be able to forgive myself and my life will become hell without him.

"I really was missing you. I was thinking about the time we spent together and I realized you have become so important to me. When I am with you I am the happiest person ever and in your absence, it's the memories that keep me alive." These words just came out of my mouth. And all of them were true.

"Does that mean you have feelings for me lexia?" he asked.

"I don't know about that. I wanted to prove that i was missing you so i just recited a poem from my literature book" i laughed

I couldn't let him know about my feelings. I have to control myself from now on.

"You mean little girl! You're playing around with my feelings huh. I'll teach you a lesson tomorrow by spanking that cute lil ass of yours"

"I'll be waiting eagerly to learn my lesson daddy" i chuckled.

I was enjoying and blushing so much while talking to him. I would have never thought that i would say such things to a guy and especially if that guy is supposed to be my uncle!

"I see that my lil pudding is becoming naughtier day by day huh. But daddy likes it"

"I want daddy to bring his lil pudding chocolate ice cream tomorrow and kiss her the whole day"

"Just the whole day? What if daddy wants to kiss you all day and all night long?" he said smooching the phone.

We kept talking and laughing for more than an hour. I totally forgot about uncle harry and as soon as i hanged up i dozed off. I have never slept so peacefully in my life.

I was sure i was in love then😻