My Inner Whore

"First I want you to avoid oliver as much as you can. Make him think that you hate him, break his heart" he said.

"Nooo please not that! I'd do anything but not hurt uncle. I already told him that I love him" I begged falling to his feet.

"Fuck him. And you do what I say! Now will you get ready or should I give your parents a sneak peek of your sex tape?"

I got into the bathroom quickly and increased the temperature of the water to the maximum I can handle. My tears overflowed my eyes. I wanted to scream, hurt myself because I'll have to give the one I love a lot of pain.

So much for loving someone. Already aunt has betrayed uncle and now it'll be me? How do I do that! It's impossible but if I don't, he'll be jailed. I hate myself.

We got into his car and he had this crooked smile on his face the whole time. He was enjoying seeing me in pain.

My tears kept flowing down my cheeks the whole way. We stopped at a green building. It looked like a motel. My stomach started to churn.

He got out of the car and went into the reception I guess. He came with a key in his hand. He opened the door of the car for me to get out.

"I don't want to do that please" I said.

"Get Out!!" He shouted.

I got out immediately and I followed him to the room he rented. Such a cheap place it was! Everything that was happening was sick to me.

As soon as we got into the room, he locked the door and walked towards me. I moved back as he moved closer until I was against the wall. I freaked out as he hugged me and nibbled my neck. He pulled my hair to make me face him. Then he kissed me. I hated everything. I only wanted uncle Oliver no one else. I tried pushing him back but when he threatened me I just let him do whatever he wanted.

He pushed me on the bed after taking off my dress and bra. He took my nipples into his mouth one at each time. He sucked onto them so hard that I thought I would lose my nip. I had to scratch him for him to stop. He sucked my pussy after that and I tried to act as if I didn't feel anything although it felt so good. I didn't even flinch let alone moan. I stayed still and cold as a stone while he was eating me out harder and harder to make me feel pleasure. I couldn't last more than 1 min though. I moaned and screamed as he sucked on my clitoris and fingered my already sore pussy. I dug my fingernails into his arms as I came.

I felt so guilty after my orgasms. I shouldn't be liking it. I just betrayed uncle Oliver in my sense. I fucking summed for another guy! I was crying again.

Just then uncle harry forced his penis into my mouth. I bit it and he slapped me.

"Suck me you bitch" he yelled.

I started licking his shaft and after some seconds he grabbed my head in place and started facefucking me. I gagged I thought I was gonna choke to death as he put his dick whole in my mouth. Thankfully he came just when I was on the verge of passing out. I didn't swallow his cum I spit it out. He seemed so pleased from the blowjob though.

He went to the bathroom and I sat there on the bed thinking how to stop all the fucking shit that was going on in my life. All I want is to lead a simple life with uncle Oliver.

After 5 mins he came out of the bathroom and he ordered me to suck him again. When he was rock hard, he turned me around putting me in doggy style position and put his dick in me. I tried to get off but he held me tight and started banging me. I struggled until I couldn't handle the pleasure. I screamed and moaned with pleasure

He then tossed me around,came on top of me and started penetrating me again with my legs spread out almost reaching my head. I couldn't think of anything at that moment I was just screaming my lungs out in pleasure and pain. I was sweating a lot that my whole body was wet. He pulled out and shot a load of cum on my face. He was panting when we finished. Then he hugged me and dozed off besides me.

Here is another man laying in bed with me when it should have been uncle Oliver. I'm covered in his cum. I hated myself. It's a good decision to end my relationship with uncle Oliver cause I'm not worth him. He deserves way better than a whore who sleeps with anybody like me. It will be better for himself if I pretend to hate him.