Caught by the police

I curled up into a ball in my cousin's bed stuffing my head in her pillow. I was tired af but couldn't sleep.

It was just a kiss but i couldn't forget it, maybe because it was my first time and that too with my uncle. I took out my phone and put on some loud rap music to forget about all those shit. As always it helped and in some time i fell asleep.

'Wake up lil panda' I heard someone whispered in my ears, in my sleep. I knew it was uncle. He is the only one who can't bear to see others sleeping peacefully.

'You know what i'm gonna do to you if u don't get up, huh cutiepie??' he continued.

There's no way you're gonna stay in bed till late with him. And whenever i'm at his place he always have to carry me with my sheets to the bathroom and put me under the cold shower. When it comes to sleep, he's really bad!

'Please let me sleep uncle. Only 5 more minutes' I said yawning at him without opening my eyes.

'Okay then let's go take a bath together' he said while rubbing my cheeks with his thumb. That's when whatever happened yesterday flashed into my mind.

I woke up hastily. He chuckled at my reaction.

'Good girl' he said and poked my nose. I looked at him confusedly. How can he act so normal after yesterday's incident?

'Umm uncle about yester...'

'Nothing happened yesterday cutiepie. Come on get out of bed now' he said before getting out of the room.

How i wish i could forget it just like he did! But I need to get home asap cause there's no way i'll be able to behave normally here. I'll just have breakfast and then ask uncle to drop me home.

Aunt Mary was not home and i've never been so relieved in my life. After having breakfast, I didn't even get a chance to talk to him since Miley started pestering me to play volleyball with her.

After some time, Uncle came and join us in the game. He had just taken a bath and i could smell his perfume which had a divine smell. I couldn't help but stare at him secretly every time. He always looked the same but i don't why i find him more handsome and hot now.

'Lexia play with dad, i'm going to watch The Simpsons' Miley said before running inside the house excitedly.

'I want to go home. Can you drop me home right now please' I asked uncle as soon as Miley was out of sight.

'Hey what happened?? You alright?' He asked as he approached me.

Please don't come nearer i won't be able to control myself. Stay away!! These words kept buzzing in my mind.

He lifted my chin and stared right into my eyes and that glare was enough to raise my body temperature to 40°C.

'You haven't forgotten about that kiss, huh cutiepie' he smirked.

'Uhhmm no-no it's not that...' i stammered shifting my eyes to his mouth. I couldn't resist looking at it.

'You want another one cutiepie?' He said while teasing my bottom lip with his thumb. I blushed. He had a mischievous smile on his plump pink lips as he brought them close to mine.

'No of course not. You had already said we would stop all this then why are you doing this to me? Stop it' I snapped pushing him away from me. If i hadn't done this we would have ended up making out again.

'Ok ok cutiepie. I'll go get the keys and inform Miley that you're going, wait for me in the garage'

When he was gone i regretted not being able to taste his mouth again. I'm such a fucking complicated bitch! I don't know what i want and when!

I got into the back seat when he returned with the keys.

'You sure you don't want to wait until your aunt comes??' He asked.

'I can't face her right now. I need some time' I frowned. 'Don't you feel guilty?? Am I the only one feeling bad here?? Don't you love aunt??' I shouted at him.

'That's not your problem Lexia' he said in a serious tone. I was taken aback, he has never talked to me in this tone before. I kept quiet. He started driving.

'Okay tell me honestly, you like it when i touch you right?' He said after a long moment of silence.

'Are you out of your mind?! Nooo i don't like it!' I said immediately.

'I know right, that's why you gave in to me so easily yesterday and earlier you were staring at me like i was a big Mc cheese huh?' He laughed.

At this point i couldn't handle the embarrassment. He came to know how weak i was. I hated myself.

When he realised that he embarassed me, he tried to make me laugh by singing hotline bling then by telling me some jokes. But nothing worked!

That's when he pulled the car to the side and came behind. I wondered what he would do next to change my mood and rolled my eyes. But anyway nothing would work.

I kept looking outside the window as if he was not there. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in his lap making my eyes literally gorge out of their sockets since i didn't expect that at all. I tried to get off him but he held me tight against him. I pressed my lips tightly together when he tried kissing me.

'U playing hard to get huh baby! But daddy won't let you go like that' he said before getting on top of me, holding my hands up my head and bit his lips sensually while looking at mine. I still kept my mouth shut although i was loving what was going on and craved his lips.

He took my earlobe in his mouth, playing with it and then made his way down my neck with his tongue making it difficult for me to keep my mouth shut.I was breathing heavily and when he started to suck on my neck i couldn't handle it anymore. I moaned with delight.

He thrust his tongue in my mouth as our fingers intertwined. I held his hands tightly as our tongues fought for dominance. He slipped his hands under my shirt, started stroking my back and with one go, unhooked my bra. And in the next second my shirt and bra were off me. He was such a pro, i realised!

Just when he was going to take my nipple in his mouth, someone knocked at the window of the car. I was so fucking scared and I literally jumped over him and hugged him tightly.

'The windows are tinted cutiepie don't worry. Put your clothes on' he said. It was a policeman outside. My heart started to race. I immediately reached for my shirt forgetting about my bra.

Vote if you liked☺