When He Became My Daddy

'sorry mate i didn't know about that. I'm going' uncle told the policeman when he said it's a no parking zone.

He looked into the car. That was the last thing i wanted him to do.

'You roaming with a minor? 'he asked when he saw me in the car. I was so scared at that point.

'hey i'm her daddy, man' uncle said, giving me a naughty smile. I don't understand how he is always able to keep his cool. But i liked the fact that he said he was my daddy. Maybe i should start calling him daddy😃

'Don't look like that though. Especially with her bra on the backseat' the policeman chuckled before making his way to his police car. I turned red with embarassment. Uncle looked amused. Thank god the policeman just went away and left us alone.

Uncle got into the car and started driving.

'Hey baby i'm sorry' he said pecking my cheek.

'You better be! I'm never letting you touch me again now' I grumbled.

'Aww not even kiss you? ' he said looking at me like a sad kid. He looked so cute at that time that it made me laugh. It was the first time i was seeing my uncle not being the so called macho man.

He grabbed my hair and started kissing me. I pushed him immediately 'I want to kiss you too but i'm not interested in dying so soon uncle. Please concentrate on the road'

'Shall i pull over somewhere else and continue where we left off?' he asked excitedly.

I so wanted to say yes but then thinking about aunt again, made me feel guilty.

'No we can't now, i feel bad' i said, my expression changing. Apparently he understood that i was thinking about aunt that is why he didn't say anything after that and drove me straight home.

Once home i was so confused. I had mixed feelings. Part of me was happy about all that has happened, i finally kissed someone and i felt so good andwith comfortable with him.

But the other part of me was super guilty and sad and i felt like shit. It was all wrong because he is my aunt's husband but still i couldn't get him out of my mind after all this.

I really didn't know how uncle oliver and my relationship will be from now on. We said we would stop all this yesterday but it wasn't possible and i don't think it will ever be. Maybe this relationship will bring about my downfall but i can do nothing about it😞

Vote if you liked☺