I Love You

In class, i was just brainstorming my ideas on how to get out of the problem named Uncle Harry. My page was full of scraps, drawings and writings. But I couldn't find any solution at all. I couldn't concentrate at all in class. I took a fresh page, divided it into 2 columns. I proceeded to list the pros & cons of telling uncle Oliver the truth. I got only 1 advantage and the column of cons were full. So there was no way i'm gonna tell uncle about it

Uncle Oliver was already there after school, waiting for me. I didn't give a fuck about anyone now, I just ran into his arms, kissing him before everyone. He kissed me harder, tightening his grip around my waist.

"I want to tell you something so badly right now but I can't" he whispered into my ears as he ran his hands up my back. I felt a chill ran down my spine. As if I knew what he wanted to say and maybe that's what I also have been wanting to tell him.

"So where are we going today?" I asked changing the topic.

"Just hop into the car" he said.

We arrived at a nature park. I could see a forest with a narrow way from where we parked. We walked for 10 mins before reaching a fucking beautiful big waterfall. I was so happy with the view. That's why I like uncle so much, his date ideas are just amazing. The most amazing part was when uncle took off his shirt, showing his heavenly hot body and walked towards me with a seductive smile.

He kissed me, took off my clothes, lifted me wrapping my legs around him as he carried me under the waterfall. We made out so passionately under the cold chilling water. Then he cupped my face in his hands, making me look into his eyes. I was shivering not just because of the cold water but because of his warm touch, his body against mine and his glare.

"I love you Lexia" he said.

He finally said it! I couldn't believe what was happening. Looks better than any of my dreams. He grabbed my hair and kissed me very hard this time. He wrapped my hair around his hand, pulling me as closest as he can to him. It was way too much for me to take in one day.

Now what should I tell him? Can I tell him that I also feel like that about him? And by doing this, I hope he won't leave aunt mary? Or will i be the reason for aunt mary's, who loves me so much, grief of losing her husband? And what about uncle harry? I'm literally cheating on uncle oliver. What will he think when he finds out that I kissed another man? I hate myself now. I don't deserve anyone. These thoughts kept buzzing in my head ruining the moment.

I pushed uncle oliver away. I was crying. He was shocked at my reaction.

"What happened Lexia? Did i do something wrong?" he asked worriedly.

As always, my heart overpowers me and I only did what my heart wanted.

"I fucking love you too" I said as I pushed him under the waterfall and started french kissing him again. He smiled through the kiss, grabbing my butt. I could feel how happy he was. I was happy too when I pushed away all the thoughts and lived in the moment with the person that I love. I felt so light, peaceful and good.

He laid me down on a rock, spread out my legs and kissed my thighs making his way to my pussy. When his mouth reached my pussy, I moaned loudly. He was eating my pussy like a lion feeding on his meal. His mouth was covered with my juice. When i was about to reach orgasm, I yelled his name as I wrapped my legs tightly around his neck thrusting his head deeper in my pussy. I was wiggling around like a snake but he held me firmly and kept sucking me harder. I was out of breath after such an intense orgasm. After that he made his way up my body with his tongue, kissing me.

"You enjoyed it baby?" he smirked.

"A lot" I murmured.

" Now your turn to please me baby" he said as he took off his shorts and boxers.

I was just hoping I could please him as much as he pleased me. I have been watching porn and reading about how to give good head on the net, just hope all of that come to use today. I wasn't surprised at how big his penis was. It was rock hard and the veins were clearly visible.

I started by licking the head, making circular motions with my tongue then taking the whole penis in my mouth. Then I wrapped my hand around it moving it along his dick in synch with my mouth. Seconds later he was moaning and held my head in place as he deep throat thrusted my mouth with his dick. I was choking and about to gag cause his whole dick was inside my mouth and it was hard to take it all down my throat and that too for the first time. But then I felt a burst of creamy liquid in my mouth. His cum tasted good to me and i swallowed all of it. I could see the satisfaction on his face.

"How can you be so good at giving head for your first time? Or am I not your first one?" he asked.

"I watched way too many porn" I said. "And you're my first one of course"

He took me in his arms and we laid down on the big rock in each other's arms. I closed my eyes as I snuggled in his chest. We were both naked, holding onto each other as if we wouldn't be together again after that. Everything was so relaxing, the sound of the waterfall, the chirping of birds, the breeze and the sound of buzzing insects. The best day of my life! I couldn't ask for more than that!