Hangover

I woke up hastily when I heard a continuous loud honk, realizing I've a bad headache. And i was in a car naked with my uncle's brother which made my headache worst. Jay looked at me and smiled.

"Morning sunshine" he said kissing me.

"I'm feeling sick" I said on the verge of crying with my brain pounding in my head.

"Sorry baby but just bear it for a few more minutes, i'll buy you some caffeine and aspirin" he said, putting on his clothes and taking the wheels. I just laid down and tried to get more sleep pushing away all my thoughts which just made it worst. It was a bad idea to have so many drinks! I kept whining all the way long to the pharmacy and the coffee shop.

I got some relief after drinking the aspirin with coffee and I was able to think straight again.

"How you feeling now?" Jay asked.

"I'm okay"

"You remember everything about last night" he asked. This was the last thing i wanted to talk about.

"I'm really sorry for last night" I said avoiding his gaze.

"Why are you apologizing for giving me the best night of my life? Actually i should be sorry because I took advantage of you while you were drunk. I should have known you were not in your senses and you would have regretted sleeping with me" he said with disappointment all over his face.

Why should i regret it though? Just because i still love uncle oliver? He doesn't love me anymore so i should stop worrying about him and live my life. If he is screwing Jessica and that too in front of me then it's fair that i screw his brother. And Jay is a nice guy anyway.

"I don't regret a single moment about last night Jay. I just thought you might not like me now thinking i'm a whore?" I said.

"Hey shut up ok! Why do you hate yourself so much? You're a perfect woman in my view. A lady in the street and a beast under the sheets" he said giving me a bad boy smile. My heart fluttered to have such compliments.

"I'd like to clear something out because I don't want to give you false hopes" I said after while.

"What is it?"

"My heart was broken yesterday and I fell weak that is why it happened between us. You understand what i'm trying to say?" I said, confused myself. I was not able to tell him that it was just sex. I didn't want to be rude but i also didn't want him to think that I've feelings for him.

"You think i'm a child to not understand such a simple thing? Don't worry it will only be sex between us unless you propose my ass" he laughed.

"Hahaha very funny" I said sarcastically.

"And yesterday was our first and last time by the way in case you're planning to fuck again" I grinned.

"No don't say that please. At least not until i go back to London! And where'd you learn to give such good head? I bet you were taking courses on sex" he laughed.

"Yeah from your da..." I choked. I wanted to kill myself at that point. My face became red and i kept hoping that he wouldn't know what i was gonna say.

"Really? My dad were into sex education? I didn't know about that" he said with a serious face.

"You're such a bitch" I punched him in the chest and we laughed together. Thank god he didn't feel bad about me making a bad sex joke on his dead father.

I suddenly froze and felt scared af when i realized i was gone for the whole night without informing my parents. I looked at my phone to see so many missed calls from my parents, my aunts and even uncle Oliver.

"Jay i'm dead" I said, frightened and nervous.

"Stay calm i'll think of something" he replied.

"Does anyone know you were coming to see me?" he asked.

"No i didn't say where i was going"

"Just call your mom and say you were at your friend's house. Call one of your friends and tell her to cover up for you" he said.

"But I have no friends" I replied.

"Are you kidding me?" he looked surprised.

"I'm fucking serious" I growled at him.

"Please tell me you have your ipad with you?"

"Yes why?"

"Great just say you went to the library to get some work done in peace and you fell asleep there. I'll drop you at the library, you call your dad tell him to come and pick you up there" he said.

"I don't know if i'll be able to do it. What if they come to know i'm lying?"

"Just believe in your lie, everything will be fine! Now let's go" he started driving.

I called dad and he immediately answered scolding me so much before i could even ay anything. It made me more nervous.

"Dad i'm really sorry i'm at the library please come and pick me up. I'm tired I've been working since late" I said trying to sound as convincing as I could.

"Stay there and don't move i'm coming!" he said. I cut the call and heaved a sigh of relief.

"You did good" he said as he stopped the car. We both got out and entered the library.

"Wait here i'll go talk to the librarian" Jay told me before going to speak to the librarian and handing him some cash. It was funny that we were acting as if we committed a crime, even bribing people to save our asses!

"Everything is gonna be fine just stay calm and be convincing ok?" he said.

"Thanks" I replied. He kissed me and then went away.

Dad came to take me and even talked to the librarian to confirm if i was really here the whole night. Everything went according to the plan although dad didn't talk to me at all. He was really angry. I wondered how my mom would react and it just scared the shit out of me.

"I'm not getting out of the car i'm scared of mom" I said, shedding crocodile's tears when we arrived home. I needed my dad to save me from my mom right now.

"Don't worry i'll talk to her she won't say anything. Just go to your room but if you ever do this again i swear, you'll see the worst of me" he said.