The Big Decision

The whole night he hugged me tightly in his arms not letting me go for even one second. He became so overprotective of me. I saw the soft side of my uncle and it was so overwhelming, like it made me so emotional, so happy, so proud of him. He really did love me and i meant a lot to him. And i couldn't make him unhappy. It was impossible for me to do that. I can't break his heart saying i don't want to give birth to our baby. But on the other hand, i have to think about my future. I was totally not ready for such a huge reponsibility at such a young age. I have goals in my life. I want to go to college, complete my studies become someone in life.

"Hey cutiepie" uncle said interrupting my thoughts.

"You seem so lost. And I just realised I didn't even ask you once about how you feel about the baby" he said.

I remained still, saying nothing and scared at the same time. I didn't want to upset him but I couldn't even lie. He would immediately know it. I just wished he wouldn't ask about that. His expression changed with my silence.

"So you're not ready to start a family?" He asked.

"No it's just a big decision for me and I need some time to assimilate everything" I murmured.

He kissed me on my forehead.

"I might be very excited about our baby but don't let that affect your decision okay cutiepie? Only you get the right to decide about it since you've got your whole life ahead of you and you will be the one carrying the baby and go through the pain so I'll respect your decision" he said looking deep into my eyes as he caressed my cheeks.

I couldn't contain myself anymore I just hugged him and burst into tears.

"Now I'm sure what decision to take. I'll have this baby. It's the symbol of our love which is the greatest thing I've ever experienced. I'm not choosing anything over our love, over you and our baby. I love you sooo freaking much you don't have any idea" I sobbed holding him tighter as I buried my face into his neck.

"Ohh my sweetheart how much more will you make my love for you grow? At some point of my life I have given up I didn't want to live but I didn't take any wrong step. However today you made me realised that I made the right decision. Even if I had to go through hell just to be here with you right now i'd fucking do it all over again. Cause honey you're the best thing that has ever happened to me" he hugged me tighter.

I never felt anything that intense in my whole life. I was really happy with my decision now.  Uncle was worth sacrificing everything for.

"We're finally gonna be one big happy family" I whispered into his ears.

I was 5 months pregnant when uncle and i went to spend a week in Maldives since i was really tired and frustated with the whole pregnancy stuff. My hormones were raging and poor uncle was having a really bad time taking care of both me and his work. So it was a relaxing week for both of us. Time flied by really fast and my relationship with uncle became stronger than ever. But not with my family. They really cut me out of their lives for good. It still hurts a lot sometimes.

There was a beach party we were going to attend and i was getting ready. Uncle started filming me while i wore the new dress and the diamond necklace he bought me. I freaking loved all of them and surely i was gonna be the centre of attention with this look. I was looking like a snack and uncle kept praising me, making me blush the whole time.

When we reached the party, everyone's eyes were on us, smiling and talking among themselves and i was so uncomfortable. I looked at my belly and realised i couldn't rock any dress now. I was rather looking ugly. I grabbed uncle's arm tightly and looked down as we continued walking.

Suddenly my favourite song started to play and everyone was quiet. Uncle released himself from my grip, stood before me, his hands on my shoulders. I was confused.

"Alexia you have been the best thing that has ever happened to me. You completely changed my life, you made me the happiest man alive by accepting to live with me and to give birth to our baby. I don't have words to show how grateful i am to you and to god for bringing you into my life. I want to grow old with you cutiepie" he said then got on his knees, took a ring out of his pocket. Everybody cheered, clapped and shouted. I was in shock

"Will you marry me Alexia" he asked with the most genuine smile ever.

I couldn't contain myself and cried my heart out as i jumped onto him to hug him. It was the best freaking moment of my life.

"I love you so soo much uncle i love you i love you" i kept sobbing as i hugged him tighter.

"I love you too my baby. So is that a yes?" He asked.

I let him out of my grasp and let a little laugh as i gave him my hand to put the ring on my finger. He looked so happy and he kissed me on my forehead. We danced after that and snuggled ito each other on the rocks, looking at the beautiful sea and the stars in the dark mesmerising sky. I started feeling sleepy and uncle carried me to our suite.

He put me to bed, covered me with the blanket, kissed me goodnight and went to take a bath. Just then i realised it has been a while since we haven't been making love. The last time uncle approached me i pushed him away since my sex drive has become low now. And after that he didn't try again.

When he got out of the shower i had already changed and under the blanket in my see through gown and nothing else under it.

"You haven't slept yet baby?" He asked.

"I want you now" i said looking at him seductively as i threw the blanket away. He looked at me in awe and came close to me on the bed with a wicked smile. I could already see his dick getting hard behind the bathrobe.

He grabbed me by the hair, pulls my head back and looked at me with so much passion and lust that I got aroused immediately. "You sure about that cutiepie cause i'm starving for your body and i might lose control" he said looking at my lips.

"I'm all yours now take me however you want" i said breathing heavily as he caressed my neck.

He then started devouring my lips the way he always does it, not even giving us both time to breathe. He pulled me closer to him amd continued french kissing the hell out of me.

With one go, he tore my gown revealing my naked body which he admired as he licked his lips showing how much he wanted me. I traced my way along his torso with my right foot. He grabbed it and started licking my toes.

Then making his way to my thighs, he made sure to leave a trail of lovebites along my leg. He wrapped his arms around my thighs, locking me into this position as he stuffed his face in my pussy. He ate me as if he would never get to eat my pussy ever again. He made sure to hit all the right spots, making me tremble, shaking and cry with pleasure as I came. He licked all of my juices and then proceeded to penetrate me. He went slowly at first and made sure i was able to bear his whole huge cock in me before thrusting faster like he used to. He took one of my tits in his mouth and continued to suck on them as he pounded the walls of my vagina. I grabbed the sheets and cried in pleasure. He came fast this time but i wanted more.

So he started eating me out again while fingering me. I wiggled like a snake on the bed. This time i squirted on his face and he was so pleased with himself he gave me a satisfied look as i grabbed him and kissed him hungrily showing my gratitude for making me orgasm like that.

We made love for the rest of the night until uncle dozed off on my breasts while he was still inside me. I was in ecstasy. This night was so beautiful and special to me. I just couldn't wait for our baby to come into this world and complete our family. I was so ready to spend my whole life with uncle. I would readily sacrifice anything just to be beside uncle. He is my everything now. And i couldn't ask for more.