Sneak Peek Of Hell

We realised we had to return home when it was 5. Uncle went inside with me when we reached home since we weren't sure whether aunt has told everyone or not.

When I opened the door, everyone was there, sitting in the living room, looking horrified and disturbed. My mom was crying and my dad was in rage. As soon as uncle also entered, my dad nailed him to the wall and went in for a punch. I cried trying to stop him as he kept punching him, making his mouth bleed and uncle wasn't retaliating.

My mom came from behind, grabbed my arm and slapped me.

"Don't hurt Lexia please!" Uncle growled.

"Mom i'm really sorry I know you'll never he able to forgive me but don't hate me please" I cried, as i fell on my knees showing her how much I am sorry.

"Hate you? I'm more ashamed on how I could give birth to someone like you Alexia. I'd rather die than see this day. You're fucking my sister's husband! You dirty whore. I have no place for filth like you both in this house!!" She shouted. Her words were so harsh I never thought she would be so angry, so hurt and would hate me to the core.

My aunts also taunted me while uncle kept repeating the same thing about how I wouldn't want uncle untill I came to know that aunt mary was a lesbian and that she didn't love uncle. But of course they thought we were lying to cover up for our affair.

"Mom you really want me out of your house?" I asked in a broken voice, hoping she would say no. "You won't even listen to what your daughter has to say?" I continued when she kept mum.

"You can't have a legit reason for doing such a shameful thing. You can't justify such betrayal and yes get the hell out of my house!"

I turned to my dad but he just looked away.

"Go and pack your bags Lexia!" Uncle said in a loud angry tone.

"How can you say that? I can't leave my parents. They're angry right now but i'm sure they don't want that" I cried.

"No we're sure about this. We can't keep any relationship with you after what you have done. We'll support Mary in this not you" Dad said.

"Now is that enough for you or you want to get yourself insulted more" Uncle snapped at me.

I was in shock. That was so much to take in one day. I couldn't bear that. I wouldn't budge and uncle had to grab my hand and led me to my room.

"Hey I know it's hard but you gotta do it baby. I can't see you getting insulted like that. They won't believe us so we have got to go and live our life. We'll be together from now on" Uncle said as soon as we were in my room, cupping my face in his hands.

"But that doesn't mean I leave my parents especially after giving them so much pain"

He hugged me tightly, kissing my head.

"You gotta sacrifice some time. And it's not that you're leaving them. Maybe we should give them some time until their anger has subsided. Give them some weeks and i'm sure they'll miss you and ask you to come back. Ok my baby?" Uncle said as he planted kisses on my forehead.

Just then my aunts came to my room and we quickly got away from each other. Uncle grabbed the suitcase which was on the top of my wardrobe and threw it on the bed.

"Come on Alexia, pack!" He said as he opened my wardrobe and tossed some clothes in the suitcase.

"So you're just gonna leave me and go with her?" Aunt Mary cried.

"Don't cry for that asshole Mary. He doesn't deserve you. We all thought he was a perfect husband but he was the worst. You'll pay for hurting so many people Oliver. And you Alexia, you think you'lk be happy after stealing someone's husband? Well joked on you my dear. You're gonna regret it so bad and when you come to our doorstep to beg for pardon, we'll just shove you away like we do to stray dogs. Cause that's what you deserve after what you did!!" Aunt Jen said.

At this point I just didn't want to live at all. I hated myself, I was filled with guilt.

"Open your filthy mouth again to talk bad about Lexia and I swear i'll break your fucking jaws" Uncle shouted as he punched the wall so hard that he bruised his hand badly.

Everyone was startled and walked out of ny room without saying anything.

"I don't want to live anymore" I cried as soon as they were gone.

Uncle grabbed me and made me sit in his lap, hugging me tightly.

"Don't you ever say that again Alexia!! You're my life!! Do I have no importance in your life?? I fucking need you!"

He grabbed ny hair and made me look into his eyes.

"Please promise me you will never think about not wanting to live again" he said, looking scared and worried.

"I love you" I said as he covered my mouth with his.

I took almost everything in my room except for some clothes and when we went to the living room, I was shocked that mom and dad weren't there. I needed to see my parents one last time at least.

I went to their room and knocked several times crying, begging them to let me see them one last time but they didn't open the door. It hurt like hell. Uncle had to carry me to the car cause I just wasn't ready to leave.

The fact that I hurt my parents so much just destroyed my whole life and I would never forget about this day.