The Fruit Of Our Lust?

"Are you sure we're not gonna be cursed or something for doing something so bad?" I asked when we reached the hotel. "Believe me if they knew your aunt was a hypocrite they would have been just a bit angry and then forgive us. I don't think we have done something wrong. We just love each other, what's wrong in that" he said as he played with my hair lovingly before throwing us both on the bed. I hugged him tightly.

"And where are we gonna live?"

"You don't have to worry about anything cutiepie. I'm making arrangements and in maximum 3 days we'll have our very own apartment" he smiled. He looked so happy and peaceful as he rested his head on my chest.

"I love you uncle" I said kissing him on the head.

"Oh my god Lexia you're still calling me uncle?? Even after being together? We're officially a couple now baby so you better start treating me like your boyfriend" he said poking my nose.

"Sorry i love you my Oliboobooo" I said, nibbling on his bottom lip.

The very next day we went shopping for furnitures for our new apartment and some clothes. It was so much fun. Uncle allowed me to choose every fucking thing and he didn't even refuse to buy me the cutest but very expensive pink fluffy flip flops and bathrobe. I forgot about everything! I just knew that I was having the best time of my life.

We returned home tired and I snuggled into him on the bed. But after pampering me so much of course my daddy would want some love. He didn't give me a second to rest and quickly grabbed me by the waist, made me sit on him and lifted me to take off my dress.

He just let me sit on him, naked like that, making his way up and down my belly and boobs with his hands while he stared right into my eyes. I was already wet and craving for him.

He tossed me on the bed, took off his clothes and got straight into me as he laid down on me, kissing me as hard as he could.

"I just can't get enough of you. You really are a drug to me" he said as he penetrated me, making my heart flutter.

I also couldn't get enough of him. I could make love to him the whole day and still want him more than ever. His huge dick made my vagina sore but it didn't matter, i let him fuck me and i still felt immense pleasure through my pain. We were not like any other couple. We surely were bonded by love, but also and mostly by sex and lust. Only we could please each other that much! And as long as I have him by my side, loving me, being only mine, i wouldn't even want to look at another man.

"I can't describe how good being inside you feels baby. It's fucking heaven. No seriously, how can you be so good in bed when i'm your first one and you didn't even have much experience after that" he asked as he kissed me, thrusting me deeper and faster.

"Go faster please Oli" I begged him.

"I want to stay with you for the rest of my life and have a family with you" he whispered into my ears.

Suddenly it struck me that miley will come to know about our affair and I couldn't take it. I pushed uncle away and told him what made me felt so guilty.

"Damn I forgot my babygirl in all that! Now i'm really worried I just hope Miley doesn't start hating me" he said.

"She'll hate me more that's for sure" I cried. Uncle hugged me.

"Tomorrow first thing i'll go and see her. I'll try to make her understand and ask her if she'll want to stay with me or with Mary. God, I just hope my baby understands me and agree for me to have her custody" Uncle said.

"Yeah it would be better for her to stay with us" I said.

We spent the rest of the day snuggling with each other but then I started feeling sick. I puked and nearly fainted while going to the bathroom although uncle was by my side and at that point he wasn't listening to my tantrums about not being ill. He dragged me to the doctor.

As soon as I described my symptoms the doctor asked for a sample of urine. Uncle and I both looked at each other, surprised. It was so fucking obvious. He cummed in me so many times and we never used protection or try taking a morning after pill. How could we not think about that? But I was underage! Uncle could be jailed for that. So when i went to the bathroom I just filled the tube with water.

When we were finished with the doctor, uncle bought a pregnancy test kit and we did the test at home. Well turns out we're having a freaking baby. Uncle looked so happy. He kept smiling and kissing me telling me how much I made him happy. He was on cloud nine!

But am I ready for that?? I don't think so! Now i'm just freaking scared and pissed off cause I don't wanna hurt uncle. He wants the baby so badly. Well fml 😖