Kitchen Love-Making

When i went downstairs I didn't see uncle oliver anywhere. I was looking for him when Jay called me from behind.

"Hey Lexia can i talk to you for a sec?" he asked

"Yeah what happened?"

"I saw Oliver coming down angry and then you came after him crying like that. Did he say anything to you?"

I was scared. I don't know if he doubts us now. As if there wasn't already so much trouble in my life.

"Umm what do you mean by that Jay?" I asked

"I'm sorry I told Oliver about your boyfriend. Actually after the funeral he asked me where i was since morning and I told him I took you out. He asked how our date went and it slipped out of my mouth. I said you told me that you had a boyfriend. He was really angry. I didn't know he was so overprotective about you and that he would scold you for that. I'm really sorry" he said.

Now that's why uncle is so angry with me. He is sure that I love uncle harry now! I just wished I hadn't told jay anything. He messed our already broken relationship and there's no going back now.

"I hate you for that" I snapped at him before going away. And I really meant it. I hate everyone who tries to break my relationship with uncle Oliver. I don't know why but I felt that Jay did it on purpose. He knew how uncle Oliver was overprotective about me even when we had only our uncle-niece relationship. I was really pissed off. Everyone is just trying to come between us.

I couldn't sleep all night long and it was a good thing cause I could get up the same time as uncle Oliver. I know at exactly what time he wakes up which is at 6 a.m. He was already in the kitchen making tea. He was in his vest and boxers, looking hot af. I just wanted to at least get him to kiss me. I can't stay without him touching me now especially after yesterday. And uncle harry is not here so i can take full advantage of that.

My idea was to sneak into the kitchen and hug him from behind. But he already heard me and turned before i could even do anything. I love his 'just woke up' face. He looks really manly idk he is just too attractive!

"What the fu.."

I kissed him before he could finish what he had to say. Tasting his lips early in the morning was a blessing. But then he pushed me away.

"What happened? Harry doesn't satisfy you anymore or you're just doing your work which is being a little whore?" he frowned.

Why does he have to ruin my mood every time like that! I really thought i was going to have a good day today cause i would be with him the whole day although he might not talk to me. I just stood there looking at the floor with a hurt expression on my face.

Surprisingly he pulled me to him and started taking off my shorts. I was scared at that point cause you never know who might wake up and walk into us.

"Uncle it's not the right place" I said while i kept looking at the kitchen door but he just turned a deaf ear to me, put me on the kitchen table, spread my legs out and started eating me out. He knows how hard it is for me to control my mouth in these situations but he still did it and that too in his own fucking kitchen while we don't even know if everyone is still asleep. He kept sucking onto my clit as I tried to control my moans. But at that point i couldn't myself anymore i just moaned in pleasure and even uncle didn't seem to give a fuck either. We heard something and immediately stopped. I wore my shorts as fast as i could.

Thank god uncle Oliver noticed my panty on the floor and slid it under the table just in time before Jay entered the kitchen. My heart was beating so fast and i was sweating.

"Everything alright? I heard your voice I guess Lexia" he said, confused. I was so scared that I had no words.

"It's nothing she just sprained her ankle" Uncle Oliver said.

"Oh let me apply some ice on it it'll be ok" Jay said as he approached me.

"No it's ok i'll do it Jay you go to sleep" Uncle Oliver stopped him.

"Fine" he yawned and went back.

I heaved a sigh of relief. It hasn't been even a minute since he was gone and uncle started undressing me again.

"Let's go somewhere else not here" I begged him.

"It's you who started it right, now i'll finish it" he said pulling down his boxers revealing his heavenly cock. He put me on the table again and the next second he was in me while one hand was strapped to my mouth and the other around my waist, holding me in place.

He went fast from the start and it was so hard not to scream. I bit his fingers when I couldn't control myself anymore and he had to burry my face in his neck while he continued to fuck me recklessly. I hugged him as tight as i could. My legs were trembling and i was sweating so much. We were both groaning moving in synch.