Love-The Cause of Our Separation

After another call from that annoying monster I had to tell uncle Oliver that we gotta go now.

We made out passionately after we got dressed again. Our lips were exactly like 2 magnets. We couldn't part them for long. We kissed every minute!

I was in heaven with uncle Oliver, now time to go to hell with uncle harry! Actually I'm sure hell would be better than the time spent with uncle harry!

"I still can't believe we had sex" I said.

"I know right. I've been dreaming about it for like forever and now it fucking happened! And the best was that we declared our love for each other" he said flashing a smile at me.

I couldn't help but smile the whole time. It was definitely the best moment of my life.

Uncle dropped me not very far from my house as usual and I found uncle harry's car parked outside my house. My smile vanished.

As soon as I entered the house I find his asshole of a face sitting in my living room watching TV the fucking moron. I threw away my bag and was heading towards my room when he stopped me.

"Hey aren't you going to greet me lexia? That's bad manners" he said as he got up.

I didn't have any choice but to hug him because my parents were there.

"If you refuse to come with me I'll tell them everything so go and get ready fast" he whispered into my ears. How I hated him!

I already told uncle Oliver that I love him now so how can I hide this from him. Aunt won't give a fuck about our relationship anyway. Would it be safe to tell uncle everything or will I put him at risk? I can't go with that asshole not after such a nice day with the person I love!

Finally I called uncle Oliver.

"Already missing me babe?" He asked.

Just when I was about to speak the door opened and that monster came in. I had to cut the call.

"I'm sure you don't want to tell him anything especially that he had sex with you now" he said. I was surprised as to how did he come to know about that.

"I wasn't even with him today" I said.

"I've got your sex tape with your so called uncle Oliver made. Now if you ever say anything to anyone I'll do the worst to you" he said.

I was so dumb! He set me up. He knew I would tell uncle to have sex after whatever he had said!

"Why the fuck are you doing this to me??? What have I ever done to you??!!" I cried.

"You had an affair with that asshole but not with me. I also tried to flirt with you way back before him but you stopped me. You gonna pay for that now" he said.

I looked at my phone,uncle Oliver kept calling but I was helpless.

"It's sure if I show the video to the police he will be arrested cause you are a fucking minor. So I can make you my slave now. You'll do whatever I say" he said as he looked at me deadly in the eyes.