Marry me!

For lunch uncle asked me to come with him and we went to a villa. It was so fucking beautiful with a big pool, a jacuzzi and a great view of a gorge with a waterfall. I was in awe!

"You like it baby?" Uncle asked as he carried me to the master bedroom in his arms.

"I love it" i laughed giving him a big kiss on his cheek.

He threw me on the bed taking off his suit then his shirt revealing his hot body which got me wet immediately. He had this wide grin and slowly making his way with trail of kisses from my foot to my lips.

I devoured his mouth, grasping his hair to pull him closer.

"I love you baby" he repeatedly said between the kiss. It just turned me on more than ever and made me way too happy.

He stripped me naked before taking off his pants and boxers. Then he laid down on the bed asking me to sit on his face. I did as I was told and he gave me the best cunnilingus ever. I grabbed the bed ???as I reached orgasm, crying and moaning at the same time.

"Fuck why are you so good" I asked as i took the 69 position to return the pleasure now.

"It's just because the pussy is too good and I can't get enough of it" he said, positioning my thighs so that he can burry his face in my pussy again.

As soon as his dick was in my mouth, I kept sucking it moving my hand along it in synch with my mouth. I tried deepthroating him for a few seconds from time to time and whenever I did that his legs trembled and it just made me happy and proud. I gobbled his soft cold balls when my mouth was tired since his cock was quite big. When he started to let out faint moan I just sped up until he shot his delicious milky cum in my mouth and I swallowed every drop of it. He just pulled me abruptly in his lap kissing me as passionately as he could after that.

"You're way too good with cocks cutiepie" he chuckled. I smiled snuggling into him. He hugged me tight and I felt like a bread in an oven, in his arms. I wanted to live there for the rest of my life!

"Uncle I love you so much you have no idea" I said softly.

"You want to know what's the thing I want the most?" He asked lifting my chin so he can look into my eyes. I nodded.

"I want to marry you so that we can stay with each other 24/7" he replied.

I was quite shocked, my eyes wide opened as I swallowed my saliva, giving myself some time to digest what he said and if it was real.

"I know I sound like a creep right now but that's just how much I love you and want you to be mine" he said after I remained silent.

"No it's not creepy, I just never thought you'd want something like that about us. I mean you're my uncle and you're basically telling me to take my aunt's place. It sounds tempting, really but not at the cost of cheating on my aunt although she doesn't love you" I said.

He kissed me on my forehead, cheeks then lips.

"It's okay baby we'll keep our relationship a secret forever if you want" he replied.

"I want you inside me, now" I ordered as I laid down and spread my legs wide. This gesture of mine made his dick rock hard immediately.

"So you're taking control now huh. Good to see that my baby is growing" he laughed as he came on top of me, thrusting deep into me, making me cry in pleasure.

"I want you to fuck me all day long" I moaned loudly.

"Fuck yeah baby i'll destroy your pussy with my  big cock. You like that?" He said while thrusting me deeper and faster until I felt my gut move. Another person in my place would have cried and begged him to stop but I was such a pervert that this pain was pleasure for me and I was begging him for more although I thought I was going to pass out anytime.

He held my hands tightly and locked lips with me as he came. He kept planting kisses all over my face after that makin me giggle.

"How I wish everyday was like that" I said.

"Marry me then" he said with a serious expression on his face while caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"If i ever marry you, will I have to call you Oliver or uncle?" I joked.

"Of course you call me oliver i've been dying for you to call me by my name and not by uncle. I'm not your uncle i'm your lover now alexia" he said pecking my lips.

"So you were serious about me calling you by your name! I'll call you oli then cause oliver sounds too weird" I said.

"Before marriage or only after marriage?" He asked.

"No one's getting married here I was kidding" I laughed punching his chest. He gave me a sad face.

"It's ok i'll call you oli from now on but with family it'll be uncle" I chuckled poking his nose.

"Thank god you agreed for that!" He smiled.

"Can we go swimming in the pool now oli? And just make out the whole time? Cause I can't get enough of your mouth" I asked.

He laughed and carried me in his arms while we kissed through the whole way to the pool. We played, romanced, talked and prepared lunch together. It was the best day of my life. There can never be other better day than that. It was perfect.

When it was 5 p.m we both were sulking cause we didn't want to go home at all.

"I'm informing your parents that you'll be working late today! I just can't bear to be without you, no time in the world is enough when we're together" he said.

"I know right. It's the hardest time when we have to part. I can't live a second without you anymore. I miss you so much I have no words to explain it" I hugged him tightly.

We spent another 2-3 hours together before mom called me and we had to go.