"Lovebiting" Each Other

'Uh i didn't mean it like that, you understand nah' i said awkwardly. He looked at me and then laughed.

'Dammit baby i understand. What did you think, that i'd consider our relationship as that between a real couple from now on because you said i love you to me?' he laughed.

Great! I just played myself😒 why did i think he'll want a real relationship after that! Stupid me!!!!

'Are you done making fun of me now? Or there's still something to say?'

'Angry bird mode on again! Okay sorry i love you too my lil baby boo' he said as he hugged me tightly. It was a bit too tight since i was about to be crushed into a purée in his arms.

'Easy man! You're crushing me' i said in a suffocating voice.

'Oops sorry baby' he laughed as he loosened his grip on me.

'Uncle can we just be in each others arms and look at the view until it's time to go? I'm tired and cold and only want to stay in your arms' i asked.

'Of course baby! And you haven't had the food what happened? Am I so good that you forgot about that burrito' he winked.

'I was hungry all the time i just didn't want to ruin the mood' i said sticking out my tongue at him.

I took the burrito from the bag and went into his lap. I leaned my head in the crook of his neck and he rested his chin on my head and wrapped his arms around me. The view was really beautiful and it was so romantic just like in movies. I couldn't believe what was going on. I never thought there would be so much romance in my life.

'Jay is coming from London this weekend. We'll go to fetch him and then go directly to a waterpark. And of course you've to come on friday itself' he said.

Jay is Uncle's 21 years old brother. I had a huge crush on him before he went to London 2 years ago. I've been waiting for the news of his return for so long but now i wasn't excited about it anymore. Maybe when i'll see him again i'll be excited.

I just hope i still have a crush on him so that i can stop myself from getting closer to uncle. I love being with uncle and love his touch but i know it's wrong and i can't help feeling guilty afterwards. I can't continue cheating on Aunt but it's impossible for me to avoid uncle right now. He's like a drug to me. It's bad but i can't stay away from him, i need him!

'Ohh great! I'll tell dad to drop me at your place' i replied.

'Umm baby, can i put a lovebite on your body?' he asked.

If only i could tell him to cover my whole body with lovebites to show the world that my body is his.

'Yeah but put it in a discreet place'

He started sucking on the right side of my neck. I said a discreet place and he chose the place where everyone would see. I tried to get out of his grip but he held me tight in place and kept sucking on my neck. I couldn't move, the moment was too intense. My heart was racing. I loved when he showed his dominance over me. It turns me on.

He finally released me and smiled looking at his great work. I couldn't see it well though.

'Why did you put it on my neck? Now everyone will see it' i said worriedly.

'Just let your hair loose for this week and place it on the right side baby' he said as he took out his phone and took a picture of my neck.

'Now everyone will know that you're already taken. Wish i could write my name on you too though' he chuckled as he showed me the picture. I blushed! Did he really say that? Wasn't he taking our relationship too seriously? But i loved it🙀

It was so red and big. Looks like i've been bitten by a zombie! But it made my heart happy for some reason.

'Can i also put one on you?' i asked.

I thought he would refuse but he immediately took his shirt off. The sight of his sexy body made me...ugh... His chest and his abs. And all this was not the result of the gym, it was the result of his hard work. He has to lift so many heavy things in his job and many times he gets injured. I didn't like his job at all because i've seen how tiring it was for him. But he liked his job and didn't want to change it at all.

'Lovebite me as much as you want baby' he chuckled, opening his arms.

'But, won't Aunt see it?' i asked.

'No baby your aunt doesn't even have time to look at my face, why would she look at my body then' he said and his expression changed.

Was there something wrong between them? Is it because of me or did it happen before uncle even touched me? But they seem like a perfect couple!

'Uncle is everything alright between you two?' i asked worriedly.

'Yeah baby! Don't worry it's just that she's a bit busy these days that's why' he said 'now will you give me my lovebite or not?'

Thank god everything was fine. I caressed his body and smelt him before putting the lovebite. I licked his abs and his chest then started to suck on his chest just above his nipple. I placed another lovebite on his abs. They were also quite as dark as that on me.

'Now you're also mine' i said looking him into the eyes, giving him a satisfied smile.

He held my face and gently kissed my forehead.

Next update will be when i reach 30 likes!! So please vote it really means a lot and encourages me to write more