Chapter 7

Oh god. Today's first day of school. You have no idea how much I'm dreading this. This is such a stupid idea! Unfortunately for me, I had asked dad if I could join a public school instead but he had clearly refused. Why? The answer is still a mystery to me.

Goodness' sake, I wasn't really looking forward to this! I mean sure I was excited for getting in and stuff, but staying in the high school undercover as a boy now may seem a bit over the edge...

Why do I have to do this again? Oh, right. Bloody expensive schools. This is practically the best way to start the first day of school: stress out. Perfect, isn't it? Hint at the sarcasm.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and went off to take a shower.

Around five minutes later, I got out a towel wrapped around me and went back into my room just in time to see my sleepy, darling of a brother to want to get inside the bathroom but bump his head into the wall beside it instead. He rubbed his head in pain and forcefully keeping his eyes opened, got inside the bathroom.

It was a pretty hilarious sight, if you ask me. I got into my room and then quickly packed the guy disguise I was planning to be in for the rest of my day and the same preparation I spent hours last night making sure I knew how to do just so that I wouldn't waste a lot of time in the morning figuring it out.

I just wore a shirt and black jeans to keep it simple and not too suspicious. I packed my bag, which consisted of a pen, three notebooks, and the rest clothes which I managed to stuff in.

I walked out and saw my dad doing his daily routine. Reading a newspaper and sipping his tea. He's the only one's that's calm around here. In my defense, he's not the one attending a school full of boys! Well, I also didn't tell him about that...

"Morning dad. It's first day of school," I reminded as he merely nodded his head.

"I remember-"

"Before you ask, no, you don't need to come. I'm well capable of driving myself there and back. Plus try to look for some jobs today, alright?" I cut him off hastily as he had confusion written all over his face at my reluctance.

Without waiting for even a 'good morning' back, I stormed out of the house. Yeah, you can guess by now that I'm not a very patient person.

I made a stop in the bar which I found was on the way and pretty close to my house too. Now that had it's advantages and disadvantages...

I found out that it also had a public girls bathroom that was cleaned every single day. So, that meant that I could use it! And I was also told that not many people come and use it.

I got inside the bathroom and made sure no one was in it before hurrying and putting my balding cap on. Yes, I was going to put my balding cap on before I was going to put my wig on. What? Shocked to see that I'm not really a dumb one? Geez, I love maths 'kay? Don't judge a book by it's cover. Lucky for me, I was thin and had an almost flat chest, so that wasn't going to be a problem.

Right after applying my bald cap on tight, I put the wavy short hair on my fantastically, unusual, scarlet hair. I had scarlet hair from birth since my mom had the hair color too. It was one of the few things that made us unique.

The only thing about them was that they attracted too much attention. Something that I liked depending on the situation. As in, I loved the attractions I receive from fighting. Whereas, I hate the glares girls give me due to my scarlet hair and green eyes. You may think that those two features may not really go together, but trust me I'm an exception... I think that they go very well in my case.

So, after placing my wig on, I wore a polo shirt and to complete the look I wore a loose hoodie for people to not suspect my thin, feminine body. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that I looked really different. Since I was supposed to be a boy, I might hate to admit it but compared to the rest I did kinda look weak. But, anyone of them mess with me and they'll be gone before they know it. Make a note of that.