Notice

Hi everyone :) If you decided to give this book a try . . . thank you <3 It means a lot to me. I'm going to warn you, though-- there are a lot of cringy moments, parts which don't make sense, and some not-so-well-written parts. You've been warned. . . I was only eleven (not that I'm very old now, but at least I'm considerably older ;) when I wrote this and therefore, this book has a lot to work on.

I do some editing when I do in fact have time (which is quite rarely because if I do, I try to write a bit of another book I'm writing) and here's the big announcement. 

I don't want to take this book down. So, there will be this one month where I will be editing a couple of nicknames I have given the characters-- I'm sorry, people :( -- due to personal reasons. In this case, the names Roxy and Alvin may be changed (for those who haven't started . . .please don't be mad at me but this is an important step I have to take and I've waited long enough already... A couple of scenarios may also change in this course of action.

Please do not comment as to who is who in the meanwhile and try to be supportive. Despite me not really caring about some negative comments I receive on this book, I would really appreciate it if you could take a moment and just think about it in my perspective. I am trying. I'm really trying.

So . . . yeah. . . Anywho! Just wanted to get the message across and now. . . happy reading! XD

ONE MORE THING (I SWEAR, LAST ONE): OH MY GODDDDD!!! THANK YOU FOR GETTING MY BOOK FEATURED! IT MEANS SO, SO MUCH TO ME <3

~Pakhi<3