Covers and all!!!

Hello! It's me! (In Adele's voice ;)

First, before anything, I'd like to apologize for a late update! I'm sorry, but I'll hopefully update soon! I know I've been awful at updating on time these days, but hopefully.. I'll get better ;)

My winter break is going on and I'm usually out eating food or doing stuff..

I've also got some awesome news! I'm going to be starting a new book as soon as this book reaches the twentieth chapter (hopefully).

The best part is that it's going to be another: 'Girl's Can't...' book- I'm just not going to reveal it quite yet :)

I'm just on the way to make a cover for it, the rest is all set.

Another reason for this nonsense chapter are the covers!!! WHO KNEW THAT PEOPLE COULD ACTUALLY MAKE SO AWESOME COVERS???

The one at the top is made by: izzzbeeela and it's fantabulous!! Don't you think? So, thank you so much izzzbeela for making this! It's really appreciated!

Before I go, I wanted to thank every single one of you whoever read this, vote, or comment.. Every time someone comments, I spend the rest of the day with a huge smile on my face. SO thank you- and I REALLY REALLY MEAN IT <3

~Love, Pakhi <3

P.S. I'll be updating soon, don't you worry ;)

Oh, and do you like this cover or the current one? Comment down there, I'd love to hear you're opinion!

AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO MAKE A COVER, I WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! All you have to do is send me the link! Thanks for trying anyways.. BYE- for real now :D