Chapter 27

These are a few covers I've wanted to share for a long time however, I didn't find the time :P

Sorry guys! Okay, so they are from @Sierra3618. Thx for making them! They're awesome!

Now, back to the story:

***************************************************************************************************************************

Hand in hand, me and Jace were coming back from school.

Jace now knew all about the bar as I had explained that the bar was where I always changed into my disguise. He seemed to understand that and now, for the first time, we were coming back to school together without my disguise because we stopped by the bar to get myself changed.

"Anyways, are you sure your dad picked up Dylan today?" he asked.

"Yeah, he told me he would this morning," I told him shrugging it off.

"So..." he trailed off unsure of what to talk about.

"So..." I imitated.

He gave a nervous chuckle.

"Um.. How's your bike doing?" he asked.

"It has gotten fixed. Can you please stop being nervous around me?" I asked as sarcastically as I could manage to make it sound.

"Right," he noted.

"Shut up," I told him shaking my head, "Just. Don't."

"That's going to be hard considering I'm with you,"

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I can't shut up around you. I feel weird and stupidly start rambling from out of nowhere and I have these weird feelings when I'm around you that-"

"Jeez, Jace. I meant it when I told you to shut up. Your rambling again," I told him, shaking my head.

"You're the one who asked," he countered.

"I asked you a question. Not a whole autobiography of your life, Jace," I said, trying to stop my laugh.

He sighed and dramatically turned his head around refusing to meet my eyes. Gosh, he was such a kid.