Chapter 17

A/N: Okay, I don't usually do this but please, please, please read the authors note down there! Thank you!!!

****************************************************************************************************

'Oh, there he comes. His Majesty,' I thought sarcastically, mentally rolling my eyes as Aiden strolled by everyone and held me by my collar, lifting me up a bit due to my light weight.

It took all I could not to punch him right in the face and beat him brutally to death.

"Got no words for me today, shortie?" he started.

I snickered. "Are you kidding me? 'Shortie' is all you got?" I asked amused.

He rolled his eyes.

'Of course, he has no words left. Someone should really let him know that he absolutely sucks when giving insults,'

"Whatever," he snarled brusquely letting out a few colorful words- none of which were worth my time.

"If you're done swearing, do you mind putting me down?" I spat.

"Actually, you'll have to wait a minute or two, cause I'm not in fact done swearing."

"Not my problem, you're being warned. Put me down right this instant," I told him in a very calm manner. Apparently, this scared him a bit and he put me down- maybe cause I was deadly calm.

Right as he put me down, the bell rang signifying the start of the classes.

"I'll be seeing you later," Aiden wiggled his finger and his bunch of idiots followed- but not before glaring at me, of course.

'Oh, I'll be so glad to see you again,' I wanted to sarcastically reply but kept my mouth shut knowing that it would cause Aiden to come back to me and drag a huge lot of drama with him.

It'll just cause a lot of commotion. I had to stay out of trouble anyways.

With that, I was ready to start phase two of hell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Remember to read the book by John Steinbeck, boys! There'll be a test tomorrow!" the teacher wrapped up as the bell rang. 

The whole class groaned, including me. Everyone- like me- hated John Steinbeck, especially the fact that he writes nonsense.. Stuff that we have absolutely no chance of understanding.

I took my time to get out of class, knowing that Aiden would probably be there waiting for me. My bag was heavy today, anyways. The teachers made us carry a few extra books for studying.

 As I proceeded to get out, a thought came up to me. I can always dump my books in my locker, right?

Agreeing with myself for the first time, I made my way to my locker. I stopped when I reached locker no. 216 and opened it with the keys I had. 

I dumped my books into my locker and locked it back again dreading the fact that I now have to go back to my motorbike and go through Aiden and his stupid bunch of idiots.

Sulking, I made my way to my motorbike. 

'YES! There's no one here!!!' I cheered as I neared my bike when there was no sight of Aiden yet.

I think I spoke all too soon, because not much after I found him smirking and leaning over my bike.

Anger boiling inside me, I made my way to him, grabbed his collar and yanked him away from my bike catching him by surprise.