Chapter 10

Bright, new day... Not.

Here I am in the bar's washroom dressing up. Thankfully, dad let me use my motorbike and he dropped Dylan out first. First, I was hesitating since Dylan pleaded me to drop him off. But dad insisted so I agreed. Apparently, he wasn't spending some one-on-one time with his little son. Dad's words. Not mine.

So back to the current situation, I'm here- in the girls bathroom, putting my wig on.

Today, I wore the usual. An oversized, plain, dark blue shirt worn loosely on me; the shirt is so dark in color that it was almost black. Firstly, I wore this shirt due to my skinny figure and secondly, due to avoiding any suspicion. Under that, I wore the same loose jeans I usually wear except, this time they are black instead of being blue. Personally, I thought it had been a long time since I wore my oh-so-famous black leather jacket and not going to lie, but I'm dying to wear it again. So as I put that on, I was all-set for leaving.

My eyes shot up to my hair in the mirror and I observed the entire wig once again to make sure that all my hair was tucked in and with that I left the bathroom covering my face with the bag, just in case.

As per my daily routine, I got onto my bike and rode back to school. 

Just as I entered, a few people stared at me and whispered around to their friends. And some which I heard made me want to just smash their face into a locker.

"That dude's got some guts..."

"Basta*rd. Thinks he's all cool."

"Oh, but you can't deny it. We were all waiting for the day to come when the 'Aiden' would get punched square on the face, bro."

"Yup, Aiden got pretty much mad."

"Yup, may peace be with the lad," another one commented.

I just rolled my eyes at these rather weird comments, and judging by all of these remarks, I've a feeling that the guy who I punched yesterday- his name is Aiden. His name sounds just as arrogant as he was.

Apparently, he still hadn't got over the fact that I actually punched him on the face, cause right at this moment, in front of my sight, the one and only, Aiden was coming with his group or gang as I like to call it.

He walked in front of me towering me since I was way shorter than him. He definitely took that as an advantage and stood right in front of me crossing his hands over his chest. I think he tried to look intimidating but to me, all he looked like was some bull with horns popping out of his head, red all over the face, and smoke flaring out of his ears and nose.

He looked at me almost... expectantly. Probably for a sorry, oh well, sorry to disappoint him but he won't be getting one from me. Boo hoo.

"Umm... You're in my way?" I stated, implying that he should get out.

"Oh, I didn't know," he commented sarcastically followed by a bunch of chuckles.

"Okay, so now that I informed you, in case you didn't know what to do- you have to move," I told faking a smile and shoving him off my way.

This got him angry cause he grabbed me by my neck from the back and slammed me against the wall... hard.

"Impressive but if you're trying to hurt me, it's really not working," I informed as I laughed at his attempt of trying to get me into pain and walked towards class only to be pulled back again, this time against the locker's metallic handle even harder.

I stopped there and let the impact take control and closed my eyes to calm myself, but I was yanked back and as his fist came towards my face I grabbed it in mid air and using all my force threw it back at him.