// N O T E //

Hola guys! This is just a small authors note... Sorry for this note coming in a very unexpectedly way and for those who were excited and came up here thinking it was finally the epilogue, I'm sorry as well.

Anyways, the whole point of this note was to inform that I am accepting any cover or banner for this story! So, for all those Wattpaders who want to be known be me and the whole Wattpad by showing off your cover making skills, this is the right time!

A special thanks to everyone- and I mean it, everyone- who has voted or commented in this book! Especially those who have supported me from the very start and encouraged me to write! So, thank you so much!

Also, thank you @exielaycookiesfor the birthday present! It was so sweet of you! 

Also, I can't believe this book is ending. I just... can't. Not after the five to six months of enjoying writing this book. 

So hopefully, the covers and banners will be rolling in! If there are many, I might as well put in an additional chapter at the end with all the covers and banners posted! 

There's absolutely no due date, by the way! I'll be accepting them at any time :)

Good luck to the ones who are actually considering it!

BYE UNTIL THE EPILOGUE :P

~Pakhi <3