Chapter 14

Where do I start with my day at high school?

From the start: Horrible.

To the end: Even horrible.

And for one thing, I absolutely could not stop thinking about how furious dad would be when he'll know that I'm here at the bar.

Yes, I'm at the bar...

Too bad, I'm not one who agrees quietly to what you say. No, that just doesn't go with me. Instead I'm as people define rebellious.

But I knew one fact, my shoulder and ribs were hurting like hell. I could barely walk around at school without wincing in pain. They were both agonizing and sore. 

I also received many surprised or shock looks as I had managed to avoid Aiden once again when he said some stupid ass remark about me. Say thanks to the pain, Aiden, or you would be six feet under my shoes.

Anyways, back to the current situation. I was in a line waiting for the sign up form and after seven minutes- to be precise- I finally got one to fill up. Grabbing one of the pens that were laying nearby, I jot my details into the paper and patiently wait for my turn, killing time by wrapping my knuckles.

Couple of minutes later, I found out that I would be competing with the Emmett guy again as he had requested for a rematch.

Suck it up, bro, you've lost thrice... Why do you want to humiliate yourself again?  I thought as if asked him though, mentally.

I smiled at his fall replayed in my mind. Whatever I do, i can't seem to get that scene off my head! It was so freaking hilarious! But at the same time, I tried not to ruin the mood by thinking about dad right after then, he was a killjoy.

Seconds after, I found myself observing the match occurring in front of me.

Both were men and both were abso-freaking-lutely suckish! They really didn't know how to fight! They looked like more of a newbie than I did! 

They were randomly throwing punches in the air, trying to get one off the other. Suddenly and finally, the much more built up man got tired and ended the game with one mighty punch which went up his jaw. He groaned in pain before surrendering.

Coward, I thought to myself.

The host raised the winner's hand and called upon the next group to fight. I was after this other group- with Emmett as I was told.

Funny how he agreed to fighting with me despite losing around three times. I closely observed the next two fighters that came up until my eyes narrowed at one of them.

Oh, no. Holy shi*t!

No, no, no... this couldn't be happening! How did he end up here?

Ladies and gentlemen, the guy who came up for a match was no other than my sworn enemy, the one I'd managed to build so much hatred for in just a span of few days. That's right. Please welcome, Aiden.

Yes, I'm beyond pissed right now! How the hell did he find out about this place? If only I could smash his head against a table or something, you don't want to know the rest... they're sorta, well, murderous.

The both of them came up staring eye into eye and not giving a damn about the rest of the world- or the very violent and brutal thoughts going on in my head.

He was fighting against this guy who looked like he was in his early thirties, yet built up, as a lot of the guys who fight in here are.

They were given a signal to start and they both circled around one another. After a while, the guy who was fighting with Aiden shot a punch. Not very smart but oh well. Aiden dodged the punch and shot one of his own hitting straight at the nose. His nose almost immediately started bleeding. But the other guy who was hit- he didn't even flinch from the impact, even more shockingly- something that is very rare among fighters- he didn't use his hands to cover his nose, instead he just shot another punch.