FUN FACTS!

Yup, the title says it all...

These are a couple of fun facts about this book that I had actually planned in my mind.

-This story was supposed to be nothing related to gangsters, etc.

-Her uncle wasn't the one supposed to be caught in the first few chapters.

-She was supposed to not really fall in love with anyone? Yeah...

-Aiden was not supposed to bully her and most definitely not turn out to be her cousin. That was unexpected... from me even :P

-Dylan was supposed to be a ten-year old boy. (I might as well change that when I start editing the chapters)

-Her dad was never supposed to turn out cruel.

-Ashley was never supposed to take a bullet wound at the end.

-The setting and everything like that was pretty random. Even the moving to Chicago from Boston thing...

-I don't know why I didn't tell you what happened to Luke (the bartender) after the story got completed. I guess he had a happily ever after as well.

-A couple of the scenes of Dylan and Ashley are related to how my sister (seven-year-old) and I annoy each other at home.

-Personally, I loved Dylan the most.

-The idea of this book had come upon me when boys tend to be sexist and say that girls can't do shit, etc. so that enraged me and I wrote this book.

-I love the name Ash (as you can see from my username) and therefore changed it from Ashley to Ash to Alvin. Get it? Me neither. Just know that I love the name and therefore used it in my book ;)

-I wanted to get to know my readers better and that's why we have a chapter called 'Tagged'! Hopefully you learned some useless stuff about me as well!

-I enjoyed receiving all the votes, comments, and covers for this book. This book has nearly got 100K and ,yes, you guessed it right. I'm jumping on my bed out of joy- the usual.

-This book will get edited later on after I publish the first few chapters on my upcoming book!!!!

-Nothing like murdering was supposed to happen in an alley..

-For those who told me that my book is similar to 'The Mystery Fighter'. I had not read that book until I was halfway through with my book and therefore did not copy anything. The name Roxy came out as I call my best friend that and all that happened in the bar was a coincidence. Thank you for understanding :)

Until the covers chapter,

~Pakhi <3