Poems (Neville Longbottom x Reader)

By MRomanoff
O/N Is Owl's Name :)

~~~~~

You had gotten slighty lonely recently, since Neville had taken a job at Hogwarts as the Herbology proffesor. You had applied for the role of Transfiguration teacher, since McGonagall had become headmistress of Hogwarts.

You had automatically assumed you didn't get the job, but Neville convinced you otherwise. He had told you there had been lots of new applicants from around the globe, and McGonagall wanted to try them out.

Anyways, back to the current time. It was Valentine's Day, and you couldn't have felt more alone. Even though Neville would always write you small updates now and then, it still wasn't the same.

You had caught yourself daydreaming, staring out the window, when your owl, O/N, had been flying back. You noticed it brought back a letter. You hoped it was from Neville.

You rushed and grabbed the letter, and nearly ripped it open.

"Dear Y/N Longbottom,

I love you with my whole heart,
It hurts a lot when we're apart,
You are precious like the sun,
Having you, I know I've won.

I love you with my whole heart,
You are truly, very smart.
From the beginning, you were there for me,
I will give you, the sky and the sea.

I love you with my whole heart,
My love for you, is off the chart.
With that beautiful smile of yours,
My Happiness always soars.

Happy Valentine's Day! Sorry I could not be there with you, but on the bright side you got the job! Congrats, love!

-Neville x "

You smiled as you read the letter. Perhaps this Valentine's Day wouldn't be so lonely after all.