I Love You (Favorite Character x Reader)

This is -novas's excuse for being lazy and not updating

C/N stands for Character NameCredit goes to Pinterest
(Favorite Character x Reader)

You were watching him from a distance. He smiles when he notices your eyes admiring his features, oh how much you loved C/N. How fortunate you were to be able to call him yours.

He walks over to you, pecking you on the cheek. You cheeks turn a shade of crimson as you can't resist grinning like an idiot.

"I love you." You murmur to him, as he laughs. His laugh was purely amazing.

"I love you too, Y/N." He responds kissing you on the cheek.

I love you were words which are often used in different ways. They can be exchanged between two best friends who use it in a friendly gesture. They can be used to get something that another person has. They can signify true heartfelt emotions that significant others can share.

You wanted to ask if he really meant it. "Prove it," you begin with a smirk painted on your lips, "Scream it to the world!"

He pauses for a moment, then leans into your ear. "I love you." He whispers.

You were taken off guard. He didn't love you?

"W-why'd you whisper it to me?" You question, feeling an overwhelming gust of sadness.

He smiles, kissing you on the lips.

"Because you are my world."