Beach, BBQ, And Rain (Sousuke Yamazaki x Reader)

Written by m_y_s_t
Free!
[I was on Wiki looking up Sousuke, and I literally wrote the whole chapter as his name spelled "Sosuke". I'm very confused about this matter. It's either Wiki lies, or Wiki lies.... It did say it needs improvement. Imagine all of those Sousukes out in this chapter. Correcting them was a pain.]

You and Sousuke drove in his jeep to the beach picnic area, approaching Rin, Nagisa, Haru, Rei, And Makoto. Haru was at the grill, wearing a lime green apron over a black swimsuit. The charred smell of mackerel permeated the bridge of your nose.

You and Sousuke have been very close for the past few months. Of course, he treated you like his little sister ever since Rin and him met, but now he always invited you to sleepover at his house. You ran up and hugged Rin, who was also like a big brother to you. "Sousuke!" Nagisas small voice piped up, running to hug him.

"We were waiting for you and (Y/N) to get here so we could get in the water." Makoto cheerfully grinned. "Haru couldn't wait.." Rei laughed. You laughed with the group.. Even Haru did too, which was a pretty interesting noise.

Sousuke bent down so you could get on his back, and you blushed. "Okay Sousuke!" Hopping on his strong back, he ran down the sandy hill, charging towards the waves of blue. A splash of freezing cold water hits your face, as you hear the group jump in.

Haru looks like he's in heaven, until something, more like someone, pulls him down under the water. Rei freaks out, his hands waving in the air. Rin chuckles, as he comes up for air, and so does Haru. "RIN!!" He tackles the maroon haired teen. You look behind yourself, and realize Sousuke is missing. Before you could reacted, your hair, eyes, whole body, was submerged in the salty brine. Sousukes strong hands had hold of your feet. You splash up for air, Sousuke grinning in front of you. With a swish of your hand, you splash water right in his face. "Take that Sousuke!" You giggle, and so does Nagisa.

Makoto chuckles, and lightly punches your arm. "Fine, Sousuke." You cross your airs, holding in your laughter at Sousukes concerned face. He puts an arm around your shoulder, your whole body heating up. He fully approaches behind you, and you turn your head, accidentally touching your lips with something soft.. Opening your eyes, you gasp. You were kissing Sousuke, and he wasn't pulling away.

"That was.. Definitely not what I thought was coming." Rei whispers. And Nagisa nods in agreement. Sousukes strong arms wrap around your waist, and you immediately go for his dark brow hair. What are you doing Y/N! You slowly pull away from the sweet kiss, as the groups eyes stare back at you and Sosuke.

His arms were still around you. He smiles, his hands shifting to yours. "Anyways guys I think the mackerel is done.. Heh." Rin assured, scratching the back of his head with his arm. Haru singly nods, and races toward the picnic area. The group walks after him, leaving you and Sousuke at the shore.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I kind-of shocked you.." He starts, looking into your (E/C) eyes. "No..I-I li..-" you can't say you liked kissing him, Y/N, that's weird.

Sousuke just smiles, leaning in. You lean in too, and softly kiss him. The kiss was short, just because the group probably had already made it to the picnic area and wondering where they were.

You take Sousukes hand, and drag him back to the wooden overhang.

Nagisa laughs with Rei, as they take their paper plates of grilled mackerel. The sky was turning a shade of grey, and you heard a rumble of thunder. Makoto frowns, "Aw man."

Rin huffs, stabbing his fork into the mackerel. You sit on the creaking bench with Sousuke, leaning your head on his shoulder. Haru finishes cleaning out the grill, and drags the cooler to his friends. You hear the wind howl, and your body draws closer to Sousuke.

You feel heavy arms pick you up bridal style, ready to run out into the pouring rain. "Cmon, let's get back to our cars before the rain ruins my mackerel." Haru says sternly. Oh Haru and his mackerel.

You feel light drops of rain hit your forehead, some from Sousukes hair. You and him make it  to the black jeep, Sousuke grabbing a fleece blanket to cover you up. He jumps in the drivers seat. You look at him with shocked eyes, wondering how much Sousuke actually cared for you. His drooping blue eyes looked in yours.

You shiver, the rain was cold. Plus, the AC was on. His hand shot up to your cheek, him caressing it gently. "(Y/N).." You loved how your name rolled off his tongue, like a current drawing you closer.

You immediately meet his lips for another delicious kiss. It was the perfect balm for a long day a from work to the beach, and Sousuke somehow knew how to make it better.

"Sousuke?" You breathe, your hands on his shoulders.

"Yes?" He look concerned for you, and that gave you more confidence. You felt something that was different than a crush. And it was feelings towards Sousuke.

"I think I love you."