Adorable (Aiichiro Nitori x Reader)

Written by m_y_s_t
Sorry if Nitori is OOC
Free!

Requested by @i_have_a_Fandom

As always, each year Samezuka held a festival. As Momo dragged you along, you rolled your eyes. He was in his maids uniform, a bright red bow under his chin. They were already late, as he was dashing through the crowd. You passed booths of all kinds, and voices too. The Samezuka mascot was wildly dancing in the courtyard. Suddenly you felt a thud, and saw a small girl that had fallen. She had steel-periwinkle hair, and was picking up some kind of fruit off the cement. Leaving Momo on his own, you helped the girl up. "Uh, (Y/N)-chan?"

The voice was familiar, and as the girl turned her head up, you realized she, he- was Aiichiro Nitori. You used to go to the same middle school, and he still looked the same, but taller. He still had the short bangs, and a small beauty mark under his right eye. He gasped, his skin white.

"Nitori?" You finally replied, looking into his sky blue eyes. His cheeks were scarlet, as he finished picking up all the fruits. "Haha, I didn't know....you were going to be here.." You took a peek at his outfit, and it was the same as Momos. There was a crowd, a river of people stomping on the small paper bag that held the fruit that was dropped earlier. Nitori yelped, you accidentally stepping on his maids uniform. He actually looks extremely adorable in that. "Uh," Nitori stared at you, holding his hand. "Hah.. PLEASE DONT LOOK!" Nitori blushes even more, the color of his bow. You chuckle, and help him back on his feet as Nitori ruffled his black dress. "You helping at that Cafe or something Momo's working at?" You ask, slightly blushing as he walked beside you. "Yeah! But I'm on a break at the moment!"

You grin. "Mind touring the school with me?" It wasn't just because you thought Nitori was cute, you really did want to tour Samezuka! Even if it was a school for guys. Or maybe because you had feelings for him. Either way, it was a good start to your morning.

Nitori stops in his tracks, looking at you with wide eyes. "Really (Y/N)?!"

"Yeah, sure." You say, keeping your cool. Shoving your hands in your short pockets, you continue to stroll up the path of booths, Nitori catching up to you.

"So, I'll show you the main route, and then the pool last!" You nodded, keeping your eyes fixed on what's ahead of you. Though Nitori could be clumsy, he knew what someone was thinking just by talking to them for a few minutes. You looked back at him, who was plainly smiled back at you. "Oh (Y/N)-chan, there's something in your hair!" Nitori advised, pulling back your (H/L) (H/C) hair. You blushed, instead of feeling a tug, you felt a small peck on your already pink cheek. "Nitori...?" You stood facing him, as he responded with a sheepish grin.

"Momo taught me that one.." He mumbled, looking down at his feet.

You took his hand, and continued walking once more. Why would he do that?!.. Was it because he felt bad that you liked him? Surely he didn't do that on accident. Nitori was now looking like a tomato, and you giggled. "Sorry.. About kissing you." He blurts out, as you and him turn to a empty corridor. You ruffle his grey hair, pecking him on the forehead, just as he did minutes ago but on the cheek.

You take a deep breath, "You look adorable in that outfit, Nitori." You replied, as he hugs you. You gasped, hugging him back. "You're adorable, (Y/N)."

You rest your head on his shoulder, cupping his cheek.

"Wait, I wanna show you something." He offers. You blush, regretting to try making your move.

It was a silent walk, Nitori was holding your hand. You guessed he was finished with his shift, as it was getting dark. You didn't know if he liked you, or if this was a friendly gesture. Nitori tugged your hand, as he leaned on a rusty ladder coming from the roof.

"Sometimes I go here when I think of the people a care about." Smirking, you start to climb the ladder. It wasn't actually too high up, and the sun was already setting. Nitori joined you, as you hugged your knees tight. There were so many mixed emotions about him, and your feelings about him probably depended on what he says. What if he's thinking the same thing, and neither of us make a move! What if-

"(Y/N).." Nitori whispers, close to you. His eyes were locked with yours, fingers entwined, heads close together.

You watched the fierce sunset, turn into a stark blue scattered with stars. His lips crashed with yours, your hands reaching for his hair. He cupped your cheek, hugging you.

"NITORI?!" An annoyed voice interrupted, as you and him look down at the ladder. Rin Matsuoka bared his sharp teeth. You and Nitori chuckled, and you kissed his cheek. "Nitori, why did you take me here?" He was still in his maids uniform, still chuckling.

"Because (Y/N), I think I...kinda.. Maybe.. Love you."