Shared Independence Day (America x Reader x England) [Fourth of July Special]

Just to be clear, this is a non romantic imagine, just friends. Happy Independence Day to the other Americans out there ^ - ^  -novas

Alfred = America (human name)

Arthur = England/Britain (human name)

C/N = Country's Name

"Alfred! Wake up wake up!" You shake your good friend America repeatedly, earning a groan with a loud laugh from him. He snorts and pushes you off of him, getting up with a yawn.

You chuckle as you stand up again, proud that you got the lazy American to finally wake up. Alfred rubs his eyes and smiles largely in the bear hoodie that he was currently showing off. "I thought you weren't excited for today. Last time I heard you weren't coming to my totally amazing party dude!" Alfred teases, reaching for his glasses and quickly putting them on with a twinkle in his eye.

"And I'm still not. But you're forgetting the fact that it's my Independence Day as well, Mr.America." You scold in joking tone. His eyes go wide as if he had forgotten but then he just grins.

It was true, after all. You were the country of C/N, and Britain had taken you under his wing as well. You weren't America's sibling however, sharing few similar qualities to Britain. Britain acted as your father, and America still treated you like his younger sibling regardless, and because of that you wanted to be just like him. He wanted his own independence, and even helped fight for your own. So, the two of you celebrated Independence Day together.

Although recently you've felt something was strange. America invited you to his birthday party, but you declined it, and he was mortified. You had never declined an invitation like that before, and it hurt him knowing how much today meant to him. If only Alfred knew what you were truly up to then he would understand.

"Of course I'd never forget something rad like that, your almighty highness C/N!" America exclaims, grabbing you and lifting you up, spinning you. You laugh and struggle out of his arms as he tickles you and laughs loudly.

You finally escape from his grip, gasping for air as he continues to roll on the floor laughing, his hand on his chest. Alfred follows your movement and stands up, fixing his glasses which had fallen to his chin.

His gaze wanders to the alarm clock, as he gasps. "Oh dude! It's already 10:00! Did I seriously wake up that late! I gotta get prepared for the party!" Alfred yelps, grabbing his coat and rushing out of the room, leaving you all alone.

You chuckle to yourself, exiting the room as well with a casual stroll. The best plan right now was to go grab your things and head to your destination.

All of your things were neatly arranged in a colorful bag, which hopefully America had not noticed yet. Wrapping your fingers around, your eyes were glued onto the door, your goal set.

Maybe he wouldn't notice y-

"Hey Y/N! Where ya going?" You felt a cold hand on your shoulder that made you jump. You turn to meet Alfred's gleaming blue eyes (which you swore had stars in them.)