Blush (Nagisa Hazuki x Reader)

Written by m_y_s_t
This story will be long and cheesy. Or at least I think it is. Okay it gets very short at the end but oh whale. -S
T/N=Teachers name
F/S=Favorite show
You had just finished exams, and it was exhausting watching the clock tick while your classmates finished. You drew random people and animals on your wooden desk. "Everyone has finished. Please sit quietly until the intercom sounds." Your first-period teacher, (T/N), says. You tap your pencil in a rhythm on your thigh, and then a crackle of a voice spoke through an ancient speaker. "Everyone has finished and is allowed to go home." the principle spoke, "have a great four day weekend!"

The class all sprang on their feet. You smirk. Finally a break. Gou taps your shoulder, "Hey I can't make it tonight!" She exclaims, putting on a pouted face. "That's too bad, it's okay Gou, you can owe me by getting dinner on Sunday." You smile, grabbing your leather bag. Half of the class was already out the door, anticipated to go to the beach. Gou followed her other pal, leaving you alone in the classroom. I'll just wast my time as always. You shrug, and walked out to the hall.

____

You lay mermaid style on your bed, chips in your left hand, and a can of Cola in the other. In front of you was a slightly blurred laptop screen, as you watch (F/S). Your window was open, exposing the sweet scent of cherry blossoms. And four voices.

"Wait so why are we sneaking in to Samezuka?" A monotone voice snaps.

"Because! Seijuro's birthday is in a month and we won't see him then so this is an early birthday present." A cheerful voice replies.

"But why do we have to do it?" One whines, and you could hear him burying his face in his hands.

"Hey! Guys, we owe Rin anyways, and only he knows about it."

You walk over to the window, seeing four teenagers dressed up in maids uniforms. "No, I am not doing this." The blue haired one glowers. "Cmon Rei! It'll be fun !" The very adorable one says. He had a light honey colored hair, with wide fuchsia eyes. You laugh, and the boys all look behind them. Ducking your head from their view you raise your hand to your mouth. Poor boys.

You had to see this. You could tell all of the boys were extremely attractive, and in maid uniform. It couldn't hurt to take a peek, right?

____

You slip into the entrance of Samezuka. All the boys were going to the pool, and further examining the area you see that most of the students are too, especially the swim team. You saw the black track-looking jackets, and followed. It led you to a large room, and you could almost pick out the people in the crowd. It was a pool, and in front was the four boys, now from front view, you remembered they went to your school, Iwatobi. The whole pool area was dark, and silent.

Click, click, click, tap.

You saw a fiery red head, look in confusion as the spotlights flashed on, revealing each boy, one at a time. Some kind of Japanese Dubstep came on, and you found yourself going to the beat as the boys did their performance. The blonde jumped and leaped, while the others did this square kind of dance. The red head, which probably was Seijuro, laughed, and his friends hugged him, and so did Gou and her brother. Gou was here?! You smirked, no wonder she couldn't come to dinner with you.

"(Y/N)!" Gou shouts, and gives you a hug. "It's great to see ya!" She giggles, then waves goodbye as she heads over to her other friends. You went up to congratulate those embarrassed teens, as they blushed. You recognized them now closely. Haruka, Rei, Makoto, and Nagisa. "Y-you liked our performance?" Nagisa stammered. "Of course!" You gushed, throwing your arms around him. Nagisas face turned scarlet, and he scratched the back of his head. "So, wondering, what's your name?" You forgot to even introduce yourself! "It's (Y/N) (L/N)." You reply. Nagisa hugs his friends, and invites you over to their house for food.
____
"So you're Gous friend right?" Haru questions. Makoto grabs the soy sauce, and Rei uses his chopsticks, gobble down two dumplings.

"Yep!" You fold your hands in your lap, while glancing at the food. Steamed dumplings, served with shrimp spring rolls.

~Time Skip~

Nagisa grabs your arm. "Guys, we should go to the carnival now! It's only 7 o'clock!" He suggested. "I.. Um.. We should go (Y/N), you're really cool." Nagisa just smiles. The whole group sighs excepte for you and Nagisa. "Sure. Let's go." You hear Makoto assure that there will be water to Haru.

____

The carnival was bright. You could hear the laughter of children, the noise of machinery, and more importantly, the most adorable guy talking to you. "Yeah, I used to go here as a child in the summer." Nagisa walks closer to you. Haru and Makoto chat about swimming, and Rei joins in, leaving you and Nagisa.
____
You and him walk to one of the booths, and he sees you eyeing a (F/C) stuffed bear. Nagisa laughs as he gives you the bear. "It's easy (Y/N)! Just throwing a basketball in a hoop." You giggle, and hug Nagisa.

You decided for your last stop you would go on the Ferris wheel. As you and Nagisa get in a seat, the three boys attempt to spy on them from a higher box.

Nagisa blushes red, as he puts his arm around you. You grin, laying your head on his firm shoulder. "(Y/N), did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" Nagisa stated. You gasped internally and faced him. He had an embarrassed look, and Nagisa quickly kissed your cheek. You cuddle next to him as the view was higher up, and watched the fireworks go off.

Meanwhile back with the boys; "WOW NAGISA!" Makoto exclaims. Haru just stares there stunned, eating his fried mackerel. Rei was wide-eyed, Nagisa just kissed (Y/N) on the cheek...

"I like you, Nagisa."

"And I really like you, (Y/N)."