Horror Movie (Alfred America x Reader)

-novas <3

Today was Friday, and you and a certain someone agreed that it was movie night. The genre of the movies changed with each month, with this month being Horror. The two of you took turns bringing in movies, and today it was your turn.

'Course you had something planned. This movie was so utterly terrifying that even grown men would cry from it. It was fairly new and up to date.

This movie's name was-

Your phone buzzed over and over again. America was spamming you with texts because he was too impatient to wait twenty seven more minutes. Honestly, he's hopeless.

You read the conversation:

You chuckled but supposed you should leave now before America exploded from waiting

You chuckled but supposed you should leave now before America exploded from waiting. You peeked into your bag to make sure the movie was still in there, and upon seeing it you smile and stuff your phone into the bag. This was certainly going to be an interesting night for sure.

After several minutes of tired driving, you finally arrive at the impatient American's house. The exterior of his house was decorated with several American flags flying from the heavy winds. You rush towards the door, and knock on it.

There was no immediate response, so he must've been sleeping or playing video games. You waited six more minutes before questioning if the American was even there. You peeked inside his window, only to see that all of the lights were off. You were considering the option that this could be the wrong address, but no other person would have that many American flags on their house. The fact that it was late at night didn't help this situation at all.

You sighed, giving up, as you sat down on an old bench that was next to his door. You placed your hand on your chin in boredom, hoping he would come. A few trees rustled from the breeze, making you paranoid from the noise.

A hand was suddenly placed on your shoulder, earning a screech from you and a flinch. It only turned out to be Alfred, with a backpack stuffed full of McDonald's bags, not to also mention the two hamburgers in his hand and mouth. He snorted with laughter and pulled you into a bear hug.

"Whoa, Y/N, you came early!" Alfred exclaimed, unlocking his house door and leading you in. You raised an eyebrow in confusion, not understanding his concept of "Early."

You eyed your watch, to see that the time read 8:01. "Don't get your hopes up Spangles, you told me to be here at 8:00, and right now it's 8:01." You replied, chuckling to yourself at him trying to spread the mixture of fries and burgers out on the counter.

He sarcastically held up his hands defensively. "Ooh dangerous one minute over, what are we gonna do?" You rolled your eyes as Alfred reached for another hamburger. "And, Spangles, is that my new name?" He questioned you in interest, muffling some of it because of the food.

"Just something I thought of on the a spot. Why, you like it? I should use it more then." You teased him as he motioned you to come sit down with you on his couch. You sat down next to him, as he suddenly arose again.

Alfred's eyes scanned across the room anxiously as if he was searching for something. "Dudette, I'll be right back! I gotta grab some blankets! It'd be rad if you could insert the movie while I'm doing that!" He energetically exclaimed, running off into his room. You nodded and searched through your bag and found the disc, and it's horrifying cover. Everything about it was scary. You found his disc player and inserted the disc neatly, making sure not to scratch it.

You situated yourself back onto the couch. Alfred came rushing out quickly, a blanket tied around his neck like a superhero. You had to cover your mouth from an outburst of giggles.

"I'm the hero!" He yelled, striking the hero pose. You couldn't hold your laughter in, so you cackled loudly at Alfred, who enjoyed the attention. Alfred grinned widely and made his way over to you. He took a f/c blanket and wrapped you in it, making your cheeks red as a tomato.

"Alfred F. Jones I swear if you make this into some cheesy fanfiction that has an quick romance plot I will kill you faster than you can yell "Freedom." You threatened him as he just barked with laughter and smiled deviously.

He placed a hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry dudette I'm not going to do that until the end!" He sung the last part, and plopped onto the couch besides you. Alfred wrapped his fingers around the remote and turned on the TV.

The screen flashed on and the movie changed to the home screen. Alfred was confused, yet chilled to the bones.

"Frozen?"

His voice shivered and trailed off, still examining the movie oddly.

"Whatever you say bro... Never would've imagined an animated movie could be scary." He murmured, pulling the blanket up to his glasses.

(Cool Time Skip)

Alfred was shivering from fear, hiding himself between your arms. You hugged him as you watched the terrifying movie as well. He whimpered and gasped as the movie progressed.

The song 'Let it Go' started playing and Alfred screamed, reaching for the remote. He turned it off as quick as possible, still hovering under the blankets.

" I won this contest." You teased him as Alfred hugged you tighter. He cried.

"Dude... That was the most terrifying movie I've ever seen. You win." Alfred admitted, still in tears from being frightened.

You smiled. "Do I get a prize for winning?"

Alfred popped his head up to meet your gaze. He hesitated a bit, his cheeks blushing. He kissed you on the lips, then hugging you for a while.

"Just promise me to never bring that movie again, okay?"