Train (Makoto Tachibana x Reader)

Written by m_y_s_t
S/N= Sisters Name
{Also short. Oops. (Free!) just like this app.
Have fun reading this very short chapter. I don't know why they are. Help me}

You had taken a train. Just a train to the next city. As you sit, crossing your legs, you see four male teens aboard the stark grey train. It was already sunset, and your mother was still cooking dinner. She thinks she can cook. Keyword: thinks.

Shifting your H/C hair, to make room for them to sit. There was one that she instantly knew was younger. He had a mop of honeysuckle hair, and was talking very loudly and quickly. "-AND IMAGINE! WE COULD GO TO FINALS!" He grinned, and the one with the glasses just huffed, crossing his arms. He had dark blue hair, but it wasn't too long or short. He had a pristine feel about him, as he carried his books. So did the one next to him. He didn't even say a word, as if he was in deep thought. He too, wore his school uniform, but it looked more mature on him. Sitting beside him was a very handsome teen, not that the others weren't, but he looked more genuine. He had striking green eyes, like the grass in summer.

You just smile. He had brown hair, not too dark, but almost a sand paper color. The train made its next stop, and glasses boy told them he was out for a run. You sigh, as genuine guy sits beside you. He grins at you, and you just blush and run your fingers through your hair. "My name is Y/N!" You blurt out. You might never see this guy again. It's probably okay to do it that right? I mean, so did blonde shortie yell in the train, you thought. The boy straightens up, "I'm Makoto." You just scream inside, and pull out your phone, almost trying to lure Makotos number to it. "Anyways, I was wondering if I could get your number?" Makoto blushes, a streak of embarrassment under his green eyes. The two other teens look from their seats to see the action. The quiet one looks shocked, but the loud young one smiles and oohs. "Sure." You pass your phone to him, as he typed it in. Makoto handed your phone back, and was scarlet when you and him touched hands.

"This is our stop, I'll text you tonight, Y/N." He stretches the back of his head, while his friends softly punch him on the shoulder. "And this is Nagisa and Haruka by the way." Haruka just rolls his eyes, while Nagisa examines you. "Anyways see you Y/N!" Nagisa says and Makoto just laughs. The doors swing open, and the boys get off.

You just laugh, and took a book out of your leather bag. You furrowed your eyebrows, couldn't keep your mind off those boys. Especially Makoto.

As the old train doors open once again, you step off. And walked all the way back to your house.

~

You sat at your dinner table your mom serving quite, disfigured looking lasagna. As you dig around for any good pieces with your small fork, you hear a buzz of your phone.

Unknown number: hey it's Makoto :)

You squeal, forgetting your family is eating with you. "Y/N, do you need to be excused?" Your mom asks, and you nod, almost violently. Your sister S/N just laughs. "It's probably a boy."

You walk out to your porch, and jabs the contact as Makoto.

You: hey what's up?

You sigh.

Always moon-strucked  because of a boy.