Chapter 1

Note; If you're to judge for grammar, don't read this book or any of my other ones. I don't go back and edit! You have to live with it.

Arielle's p. o. v

" Ari, you have to babysit Uncle Nate's kids tonight," my mom said as I walked in.

" Okay," I said.

" You'll have to leave at 12.. You're babysitting them from 1-10." She said as she cut up some vegetables.

" Alright, I'll go get ready." I said as I walked upstairs.

It's currently 11:00 so I don't have much time to get ready.

I yanked the hair-tie out of my hair and plugged my straightener in.
While that warmed up I walked over to my closet and started searching for an outfit.

I pulled on high waisted shorts, a white crop top, my black combat boots, and I tied a red flannel around my waist.

I walked into the bathroom and straightened my dark brown hair, which I must mention is at my waist. I then applied some eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick. I have a good complection and I love it, but I have to wash my face a lot to keep it. I put deodorant on and sprayed some perfume. I then grabbed my phone and the car keys and made my way to my uncle's. I made in there with 2 minutes to spare.

" Hey, uncle Nate." I said as I walked in.

" Hey, kiddo! " He said as the kids came running into the livingroom, well the ones who could run.

My uncle Nate has 8 kids. Yes, all below the age of 7. 3 are adopted, so 5 are his by blood.

Lilian is a month old.
Maci- 3 months old.
Michael aka Mickey- 5 months
Andrew- 7 months old.
Wyatt- 9 months old.
Liam- 1 Year old.
Gabriella- 2 Years old.
Madison- 3 years old.

Lilian, Wyatt, and Gabriella are adopted, but loved very much.

" Thank you for watching the kids! I left money in the jar for you to order pizza with. Everyones car seats are in the garage if you need to go somewhere." He said as he kissed everyone on the head, including me.

" You're welcome! We'll see you when you get home." I said as he walked out the door.

I locked the door and then got the kids into watching a movie as I rocked Lilian and Maci on my hip. I'm just drawn to babies, I can't help it.

Once Lilian & Maci were asleep and placed in their cots, I knew the movie had less than a half n' hour so I ordered the pizza, knowing they'd be hungry right after. All the babies were asleep, I only have Gabriella, Madison, and Liam up.

The doorbell went off and the kids perked up and came running, I swear they're like dogs when the hear the doorbell.

I opened and and their stood the pizza man. I took the pizza and then handed him the money.

" Thank you, keep the change." I said and closed the door.

I took the pizza to the counter and cut it up for the kids and I are a few slices myself.

"' Ari-Ella," Madison tugged on my shirt.

" Yeah? " I asked as I picked her up.

" Liam is jumping on his bed," she tagged him out.

" Let's go get him," I said and we went upstairs.

Surprisingly, he was jumping on his bed, he isn't even old enough to do that, but my mom always tells me stories about how Uncle Nate use to do weird stuff as a child.

" Liam! Do not jump on the bed! Time out," I said and he pouted.

" Also, Maddy, time out for ratting someone out." I said and put them in chairs downstairs.

" Thank you for watching them," My uncle said as he came in and looked at all the sleeping children sprawled out everything.

" You're welcome," I said and took the money and put it in my pocket.

I went out to my car and it wouldn't start!

" Uncle Nate, my car won't start. I'm gonna have someone come get it in the morning if that's alright.." I said as I stepped inside.

" That's fine, want me to give you a ride home? " He asked, reaching for his jackets.

" It's fine, the kids are asleep and who knows when they'd go back to sleep if you woke them up. I'll walk, I need it." I laughed and plugged my headphones in to my phone and waved goodbye as I walked out the door.

I clicked on Adele's song," Hello," and listened to it, trying to ignore how scary and creepy it was out here. I wish I would've took the ride home. I could call my mom, but I know she's asleep. My brother is probably be a fuck boy somewhere. My father is in New York, right now. I quickly crossed the street and kept thinking I was almost home. I then heard a can be kicked from behind me and some cursing.

I took off running without even looking back, I then heard running footsteps behind me and I dashed into the woods and I didn't stop running.. but when I did, I realized I didn't know where I was. I sat behind a big rock that covered my body and I cried, I have no cell service. I held my breath as I heard a voice ask," where is she! " I crawled further away from the rock, it was a wall.

" I don't know man! We watched her every move! " Another voice added in.

" May I ask for a description of who you're looking for? " Someone asked as they came down from a tree, yes from a tree. I'm so fucked, he so saw me.

" She's about 5'6, long brown hair, she has a red plaid shirt on her waist, combat boots.." He listed exactly what I was wearing off.

" May I ask why you want her? " He asked and I felt someone grab me, I went to scream but they covered my mouth and told me to shut up.

" She's cute," he said and I heard something snap.. three times.

" I'm going to let go, if you take off running or screaming it won't be pleasant." He said, I just nodded.

" Did you know those men? " He asked, I shook my head no.

" What's your name? " He asked me.

" Ariella.." I said as I looked up and met his gorgeous blue eyes.

" I'm Gabriel," He said.

" And I'm Marcus," Another male said coming over towards us.

" Cute and innocent," Gabriel told Marcus.

Was he talking about me?