Chapter 36

Arielle's p. o. v

It's Vixen's 3rd birthday!

I cannot believe my precious angel is 3. It feels just like yesterday we were told that we were going to have him! It makes me so sad, I cannot handle it. He's still in his terrible twos, I'm sure he'll stay that way until he's 5. Tiffany ( Thanto's mother ) says that Thanto's was a little brat until he was 5, I hope that doesn't follow into Vixen. Vixen has a little temper, Thantos has to give the whippings because I simply cannot.

" Happy birthday baby! " I smiled as Vixen came running into the bedroom, jumping on Vixen. Thank goodness not on me.

" Mommy! " He squealed as Thanto's tickled him.

" I BET SANTA CAME! " I yelled as I stood up with Vixen. We quickly ran downstairs and sat around the tree.

" I'll get your gifts out for you, not everything is for you, doll. You have to wait to open them too," I said as I pulled my hair into a bun and wiped my face. I put about 50 gifts in front of him and he smiled. I pulled out the camera as he started opening everything.

" I have a present for you," Thanto's said as he stood up.

" we already did our presents?? " I asked confused as I held the bag open for Vixen to put his trash in.

Than I watched as Thantos got down on one knee.

" Oh my god," I mumbled as I stood up.

" Arielle, I'm the luckiest man on this plant. I love you more than the stars above. Will you do me an honor and marry me? " He said as he held the box open.

I nodded yes as he slipped the ring on my finger and I kissed him.

" Mom," Vixen said as he jumped up and down with his new car.

" Do you like it? " I smiled as I looked at my baby.

Half mine and half Thanto's.

Thanto's and I made that.

" I do! " He squealed, he played with all his toys while I cleaned up the trash.

" Thanto's get ready! I have too, also. Grandparents on the way." I yelled downstairs while I finished my hair and makeup.

I walked into the bedroom and pulled on some leggings, a cute oversized sweater, and than combat boots.

" Vixen, get your little booty over here!" I called playfully as I walked into his room and he came running it. I put jeans, a black t-shirt, and his black shoes. We also spiked up his hair and he ran back downstairs while the dogs surrounded him. Yes, we still have Lizard, Norman, King, and yes still Norma the cat!

" Daughter! " I heard my mom call as she walked into the house.

" Mother! " I called back as I walked downstairs closing Vixen's door.

" I missed you! Also- Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday, Vixen! " My mom smiled as my dad placed down all of the presents, which is a shit ton.

" Merry Christmas! " I winked and then turned to Vixen," what do you say? " I asked as I bent down and he ran into my arms.

" Thank you, mimi! " He smiled at her as he ran back to his cars and drove them all over the dogs.

We spent the next few hours opening presents and eating some delicious food.

" I believe we'll head out so Vixen can play with his toys! " My mom smiled and kissed his head.

" Well, before you do- I have news." I smiled as Norman jumped onto my lap and Thanto's sat beside me.

" Which is? I still cannot believe you're engaged! " She squealed.

" I'm pregnant," I said as I looked up at her.

" How far along? " She questioned," Also- congrats, baby! I'm gonna have two grandkids!" She said as she pulled me into a hug.

" I'm about a month," I said as I awkwardly patted her back.

" Vixen, do you want a brother or a sister?" Thantos asked.

" I want a brother! " He said as he drove the car of the dog, the car hit the wall.

" Be careful, Vixen. Don't break your toys you just got. " I scolded as he retrieved his truck and drove it a bit more slow.

" What do you want? " My mom asked.

" I want a few more boys and then a girl.. She needs lots of protective brothers," I answered.

" And you Thantos? " She asked him.

" I'll be happy either way," He smiled.

A/N;
SO SHE IS PREGNANT AGAIN.
The story probably has about 15 or less chapters left, I might make it a bit more longer. Comment if you just want me to end it or continue on! Maybe even a sequel! Let me know!