Chapter 38

Arielle's p. o. v

I was having a very normal day..

Normal.

I was casually fighting with Vixen to get him to behave, cleaned up, packing and unpacking the hospital bags, making sure Greyson's room was ready, placing all of Vixen's toys back into his toy box, cleaning my bedroom, and washing the animals.

Yet, as I was washed the counter top off in the kitchen, I felt water between my legs. My first thought was that one of the dogs ran by and got me wet, but I looked around and saw no dog.. I than looked at my grey yoga pants that had a huge dark wet spot going down my leg.

I casually walked upstairs and grabbed Vixen's night bag for his grandparents Tiffany and Tom. I put some makeup on and I put my hair in a cute bun. Yes, I'm doing this while in labor waiting for my child to arrive. I changed pants and called for Thanto's.

" Yes babe? " He asked as he walked into the bedroom.

" My water broke about 10 minutes ago, we should probably go to the hospital," I laughed and handed him the bags.

Thanto's totally freaked out and took off towards the car with everything, I got into the car and we headed towards the pack house where I would have my child.

My son Greyson James Black.. I cannot wait, this pain I could wait for, but I cannot wait to meet my son.

Once we had the medicine and all the needles hook up, They began checking me out.

" You need to start pushing," The doctor said as he looked at me.

" Okay, okay," I breathed as Thanto's took my hand and I got ready to bring another angel into the world.

" On the count of three! " The doctor said before continuing-," 1! 2! 3!" He said and I pushed, the pain was so bad I was yelling random things.. rude things.

" One more time! " He said as I pushed.

" I can see the head! It's out! Just continue to push! " He said and I did, I suddenly heard crying and I no longer felt the unbearable pain I did a few seconds ago. I flopped against the pillow as I wiped the sweat and I slowly sat up, waiting to be handed my little angel.

" Here he is," The nurse said and handed me him wrapped in a little blue blanket. He's so much tinier than Vixen.

Greyson James Black.

5 pounds & 7 ounces.

" Oh my goodness," I mumbled as he wrapped his hand around my fingers," he's gorgeous," I said a big louder and more clear.

" He is. " Thantos smiled as he looked at him.

" We keep getting lucky and making gorgeous babies," I whispered as I became tired.

" What are you naming him? " The nurse asked.

" Greyson James! " Thanto's smiled as he kissed Greyson's forehead, he also kissed mine.

" How about you take a nap and than everyone can come visit? " Thanto's suggested and I nodded.

Thanto's held Greyson for a few moments, but than placed him in his little bed beside me and we fell asleep with his hand wrapped around my finger, while Thanto's arm was wrapped around my whole body.

I'm truly blessed.

A/N;
It's short, I know, but baby Grey is here! I'm debating to make a part two or just make it chapter 39.. We'll see.
Vote, comment, and fan if you don't mind!