Chapter 31

Arielle's p. o. v

I whined as my alarm went off.

I quickly shut it off and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my teeth. I turned my straightener on and went to make breakfast while it wormed up.

I made pancakes and bacon for Thanto's and I.

" Thanto's get your ass up and eat the food I made! " I said as I walked into the bedroom.

He smiled as he pushed himself off the bed.
He ate his breakfast while I straightened my hair.

I let Thanto's have the bathroom while I went and woke up Vixen. I changed his diaper and put a cute onesie on him with some little sweats and socks, he had on little Converse on today. I placed a bib on him and I fed him, I burped him and handed him to Thanto's while I went to finish my makeup.

Once I did finish my makeup, I walked into the closet and I pulled on some skinny jeans, a long sleeved shirt, some fuzzy socks, and then I pulled on my brown Ugg boots. I pulled on my NorthFace jacket and I walked downstairs and took Vixen. I put his heavy jacket on him and his little warm hat. I placed him in his carseat and covered him in blankets. I packed him extra outfits, bottles, formulas, and everything he would need. I grabbed everything and we were out of the house by 9:05.

" Ah, my handsome grandson! " Tiffany said as she took him out of his carseat.

" You did good, son." Tom said as he patted Thanto's on the back.

" I know I did, dad.." He smiled," are we ready to go? " He asked me.

" Oh, yeah." I said as I kissed Vixen and told him I loved him, Thanto's did the same.

Once we arrived at the flea market, Thanto's wrapped his arm around me and we began walking down the isles.

I than heard barking.

" No," Thanto's said before I could even ask.

" Pleaseee!! " I begged..

" Arielle.." He began saying.

" Please! " I said.

" Just look," He nodded and we found the animals.

Rottweilers, Miniature Italian Greyhounds, and someone was buying the last Great Pyrenees.

I pouted my lip and looked up at Thanto's. I want a Rottweiler and a little greyhound!

" Arielle.." He said as he looked at me and the dogs.

" Please! Come on! " I said.

" Sure. Pick them out. " He said.

I picked out a massive Rottweiler pup and a small grey with little white Miniature Italian Greyhound.

They're both boys. I decided that the Rottweiler would be Lizard.. The miniature Italian greyhound is being named Norman. They're both boys.. if you could not tell. I bought a little leather collar and leash for Norman.. I bought a thick leather collar and leash for Lizard. Thanto's didn't find anything he wanted so we left. We went threw the drive through at Wendy's at got our food. We took the dogs home since we haven't even been gone an hour and wanted to give Tom and Tiffany more time with Vixen.

I got the dogs settled up wth everything they would need. King loved them and they loved King. Norman was attached to me. I love him so much. He would always whine when I placed him down and he would always walk beside me.

Around 2 we called his parents and told them that we were coming over to get Vixen.

We bundled up again and set out. Once we got Vixen and started home, I got the brightest idea.

" Let's go to pet store so I can get some stuff for the dog! " I said and Thanto's pulled in.

We got a cart and placed Vixen's carseat in there and started placing all the dog beds, dog food, dog toys into the cart. I also got the dogs some warm sweaters. I got Norman some warm shoes too!! We checked out and I put Vixen in the car while Thanto's loaded everything into the back of the SUV.

Thanto's placed the cart up and then got into the car and took us home. I put all the dog beds down and fed them all. I put their sweaters on, Lizard hated his but he accepted it. I put Norman's shoes on him and set them out to use the bathroom. I started dinner and had Thanto's let the dogs back in once they finished their business. I finished dinner. We're having steak, fried potatoes, and some beans. Thanto's and I ate while Vixen swung in his little swing. King and Lizard we're jumping around and Norman was laying by my feet.

Today has been brilliant, tomorrow I have no plans.. but then I have the lunch date with Tiffany.. fun.