Chapter 39

( Baby Grey born on January 12, 2015 and above in this picture! )

Arielle's p. o. v

Today is the day we bring Greyson home.

We decided to wait with everyone meeting him, no one has met baby Grey yet, everyone is going to come over later, I'm extremely excited.. to be home with both my babies and my fiancé, and to have my family over.

Greyson is three days old and as healthy as can be!

" Ready? " Thanto's asked as I walked out of the hospital bathroom dressed in a white skirt, a red shirt, and black heels. Thanto's actually picked it out, I'm proud. I pulled my hair up into a bun as I replied," yes." I said as I grabbed the diaper bag..

We got baby Grey into the car and made our way home, I cannot wait to see Vixen's reaction to Greyson, oh I cannot wait.

Once we got inside I got Greyson out and held him," you're going to give him the same problem you gave Vixen.." Thantos said as he came into Greyson's room.

" Vixen didn't have a problem," I laughed.

" That's why he'll be 7 years old and still expecting his mom to carry him," He rolled his eyes as he sat in the chair.

" Oh, shush, he'll be fine." I said as I placed Grey in his swing and I sat on Thanto's lap.

" You want a kid already? " He said with all seriousness.

" No, bye." I laughed and stood up.

I then heard Vixen yell," MOMMY IM HOME"

I took Vixen out of his swing and went downstairs.

" Did he touch my toys?? " Vixen asked as he saw him.

" No, Vix, he did not touch your toys. Do you want to hold him? " I asked as we sat on the couch, Vixen nodded.

" You have to be careful! Support his neck! " I nodded as I didn't fully let go of Greyson.

" I'm done. I miss my toys! " Vixen said as I took Grey back into my arms and he ran upstairs.

" Well then," I muttered as I handed Greyson to my mom..

" He's so cute," She mumbled. I sat on the couch while they passed my second child around.

" How is it being a mother of two? " Tiffany asked.

" It seems easy now, but wait until ones sick and another has school and such," I said as I crossed my legs.

" Anderson found his mate! " My mom finally said to me as I gave her a weird look.

" Who? " I asked as I blew a piece of hair out of my face.

" Shay! "

" My best friend Shay? " I questioned as I stood up.

" Yes! " She said as Tiffany took Greyson.

" I have to call her! You've got Grey, right? " I asked and everyone nodded and gave me a duh look.

I found the cellphone and quickly dialed Shay, she actually picked up this time.

" Hey babe! " She greeted.

" Hey hottie! " I greeted back as I opened a cup of yogurt.

" How's life? We haven't talked in forever! " She freaked out.

" I know! Life is great! Two children and a fiancé! How about you.." I asked, already knowing what she was going to say.

" Anderson's my mate! "

" I know, girl! I know! " I smiled.

" You have two kids? " She questioned.

" Yes, Vixen is three and I had Greyson three days ago! " I said as I ate some yogurt.

" Aw! I do need to come over! " She squealed.

" When did you and Anderson find out you were mates? " I asked as I ate the last bite of yogurt.

" about a week ago, I cannot believe how long we went without talking! " She said as I threw away my cup of yogurt.

" I know! We use to be so close," I said as I peeked into the kitchen and saw Tom holding Greyson, he than handed him to my father.

" Come on over soon! " I said as I placed my dirty spoon into the sink.

" I do! Tomorrow? Let's meet at the jumping place! I'll bring Grace who's 5 now! " She said.

" Aw, little Grace! I'll meet you there tomorrow! What time? " I asked.

" Around noon, good for you? " She asked.

" Yes! I'll see you tomorrow! " I answered.

" Love ya! " She said.

" Love ya, too! Farewell! " I said and hung up the phone.

A/N;
I think I'm gonna end the book in the next few chapters.. 😁😁