Chapter 27

Arielle's p. o. v

I'm 2 months pregnant with a wolf pup.

Wow, Wow.

I'm due in a week, yet it could happen anytime.

" I'm a fat cow," I cried as I stood up and looked in the mirror.

" You're perfect, baby. " Thanto's said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

" I need to lose this weight," I frowned as I leaned back against him.

" I think you're perfect no matter what. I love you and I always will. " He smiled and kissed my forehead.

I suddenly felt water between my legs.

Um, he never manages to get me this wet this quickly??

" Um, Thanto's," I said as I stood in front of our mirror.

" Yes, love? "

" MY WATER JUST BROKE! " I yelled and he started spazzing out.

I slid on some Uggs, it is December 24. I'm going to have a Christmas Eve baby..

Thanto's took the diaper bag we had backed and also our child's carseat and got all of us to the car, I quickly arrived at the doctors office.

" She's 8 cm dilated!! Come quickly doctor! " They yelled as they started my IV and got my hospital gown on.

" Fuck! " I cursed as a sudden pain shot through my vagina.

" On the count of three-push! " The doctor said as Thanto's took my hand.

" God, I hate you, Thantos! " I yelled as I pushed.

" I'm sure, baby. " He said as he kissed my forehead and the doctors told me to push again.

It felt like hours, actually it was hours.

At 12:07 A.M on Christmas Day, my sweet son was born.

Vixen Alric Blake has been welcomed into the world.

He has his fathers perfect brown eyes, he doesn't have much hair, but you can see that it's brown, he has my nose, he mostly looks like his father.

" I cannot believe that we made this.. " I whispered as Vixen grasped my finger in his tiny hand and was sleeping against my chest.

" I know.. I love him so much already," Thanto's smiled as he kissed Vixen & I's foreheads.

" He's so precious," I said as I started to get drowsy.

" Let's let both of you sleep," The nurse said as I kissed Vixen and handed him too her. She placed him in his little cradle right beside me and Thanto's crawled beside me and we all fell asleep.

IT IS NOT OVER