Chapter 12

{Marcus above }

Arielle's p. o. v

I blinked a few times as I woke up. I opened my eyes and I looked at the unfamiliar ceiling. I then remembered what had happened, and honestly I just wanted to be with Thanto's.

I stood up and pulled my dress down so it would cover everything, it was pulled up while I slept. I opened the door and walked downstairs.

" Bells? " An unfamiliar voice asked me and I turned around.

" Is it really you? " The old lady asked as tears filled her eyes.

" I'm sorry, I'm Arielle.." I said.

" You look so much like her," She said as she covered her mouth with her hands.

" I'm sorry," I said. I could tell something happened to Belle. Just the way she was reacting.

" No, I'm sorry. I should've known. Belle isn't here." She said and quickly left.

I found the kitchen and Marcus was there.

" Good morning, little lady." He said.

Little Lady.

" Can I ask you something? " I said as I stood beside him.

" Yes," he said.

" Who's Belle? " I asked. He stiffened at the sound of her name.

" Where did you hear that name? " He asked as placed his coffee down, I'm assuming it's coffee. It's in a mug and it's dark.

" Someone called me it a few minutes ago." I said.

" Who? " He pressed on.

" I don't know. An old lady. " I said.

" Belle isn't anyone, anymore. " He said.

" She said I looked like her. " I said as I looked at my feet.

" Belle was her daughter. She passed away. " He said," At your age. " He finished.

" Oh," I said.

" Gabriel went to get you breakfast. He should be back soon. " He said as he walked over towards the door.

" Oh, okay.. Is that who's room I was in? " I asked.

" Yes. Gabriel placed you in his while I took your animals to your parents house. " He said as he placed his coffee in the sink.

" I'm back," Gabriel said as he walked in carrying a McDonalds bag.

" Here's your food. Marcus, I need to talk to you. " He said as he handed me the bag and took Marcus out of the room.

I silently ate.

Marcus' p. o. v

Belle.

I haven't heard that name in the last 10 years.

" Belle's mom asked Arielle if she was Belle this morning. Arielle's curious on who she is now." I said too Gabriel.

" Handle it." Gabriel said.

" I will. Go back in there with Arielle. " I said as I walked away.

" I didn't mean too, Marcus! " Brittany said as she saw me. Brittany is Belle's mom.

" Now she's curious. " I said as I pulled her down the stairs and into the dungeon.

" Please don't! " She yelled as I closed the door.

It's sound proof in here.

" I'm sorry," I said as I slit her throat and she fell to the ground, blood going everywhere as she stared at me. Her last sight we me before she passed.

" Clean it up," I told Viko as I walked out and went to the bathroom and washed my hands.

I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower, I got a bit of blood on me when I slit her throat. I pulled on my jeans, my tight black t-shirt, and my black shoes. I tugged my hair to stand up and I walked downstairs and I saw Arielle pushing Gabriel away.

" Gabriel," I said and Gabriel paused.

Arielle went and stood behind me.

" Marcus," He growled at me.

" Arielle, let's go out for a walk," I said and she just nodded.

" I have clothes for you. Follow me." I said and guided her to my room.

" Here," I said and handed her clothes and I then walked out.

Seconds later she came out wearing the skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and black combat boots, and of course a black leather jacket.

We walked out, ignoring Gabriel's death glare.

" Do you like it here? So far? " I asked her.

" It's weird," She said and shrugged.

" Understandable. It is a new area." I said.

" I don't feel at home. I want to go home. " She said and I perked my ears.

" To Thanto's? " I asked her.

" Too my parents," She said.

" You know you can't go home without going to Thanto's.. and you know Thanto's won't be happy with the fact that you left again." I told her, I know, I'm using it against her to get her to stay, but I don't want her to go home.

" I'll have to face him one day," She said as she picked up a rock and tossed it into a bush.

" That one day doesn't have to be soon," I said as I went to grab her, we're getting to close. He could catch her scent and we cannot have that.

" Why are you grabbing me? " She asked as she pulled away from me.

Arielle's p. o. v

" I'll have to face him on day," I said as I picked up a rock and tossed it into a bush.

" That one day doesn't have to be soon," Marcus said as he grabbed my arm.

" Why are you grabbing me? " I asked him as I pulled out of his grasp.

" We need to go back," He said.

" I- okay.." I frowned and followed behind him all the way back to the house.

Once we got inside, I saw Gabriel and he quickly apologized for earlier.

" Little Lady, are you ready for bed? " Marcus asked me.

I looked at the clock.

It read 10:57 P. M...

Thanto's, what are you doing?

Thanto's p. o. v

I don't know how she got away.

I had guards everywhere, the best guards I have. They seen and heard nothing. I even caught nothing on the video camera's.

Yet all her stuff is unpacked and put up in our closet, Was she kidnapped? Did she do this to mess with me so I wouldn't know she ran away? I don't know what to think. Her scent is gone.

I frowned as I sniffed her shirt, taking in her scent.

I need her.

I will get her back.

And I will be keeping her.