Chapter 16

Arielle's p. o. v

I woke up with my left arm handcuffed to a chair.

I was surrounded by only 4 people I knew, I didn't know any of these others here.

Jeffrey was here.

Richard was here.

Marcus was here.

Gabriel was here.

And their are two other people.

Bella was here.

I don't know the last one.

" I am, Countess Elizabeth Bathory. " She introduced herself too me.

" Please let me go! " I yelled as I pulled at the handcuff.

" I'm afraid that I cannot. " She said as she lifted her glass.

" Let's have a toast. A toast to after life." She cheered, everyone drank the green liquid in their cups.

" Let's all talk about why we kill! " She smiled and everyone sat down.

" I-I'm Jeffrey Dahmer. I, I loved the thrill. I loved the affection from boys. I loved how they screamed. I love how they begged me. I love how they begged me to kill them. " He said and I pulled at the handcuff. I have to get out of here.

" I'm Richard Ramirez. I also love how they screamed at you to finish them off. I love the look they give you. They think it will chance your mind, but really.. it makes you want to make their death so much more painful. I loved everything and I still do. " He said.

It was Marcus' turn.

" I'm Marcus. I love getting them to trust you and when they look so sad that you broke the trust, that you can literally stab them right in the heart. " He smirked as he looked at me.

" I never trusted you! " I yelled as I pulled as hard I could against the handcuff.

" I'm Gabriel." Gabriel said as he looked at me. He actually seemed sad," I have not killed, but one day I will. " He said.

" I am Countess Elizabeth Bathory. " The women said," I enjoy the kill because a lot of people come off as nice. I love to show them that not everyone is nice. I love the screams, I love the blood, I love it all. I cannot put it into words. " She smiled as she licked her finger tips.

" Let's eat," She said and everyone dug in, but me. I just pulled at the handcuff.

" Arielle," Belle whispered.

Can they not see her?

" I'm going to undo the handcuff. " She whispered and the handcuff came off.

They were into their conversation that they didn't even notice. I grabbed a gun off the table and pointed it at them. They were going to use this gun on me. Now I'm going to use this gun on them.

Jeffrey made the first move towards me, I closed my eyes and I pulled the trigger.

" I'm already dead," He smirked as he came at me.

" Now, now, Jeffrey." Elizabeth said.

Jeffrey froze and returned to his seat.

" Please, sit back down, Arielle." She said and I just stood there. I have to get out of here.

" Arielle," She screamed.

" You're a bit late," Marcus said as I heard someone's heels clicking. They're coming down the dark hallway. You can't see them.

" You guys are just early," She said.

Where have I heard that voice?

Think, Arielle! Think!

I than froze as I remembered the voice.

I froze as I saw the face belonged with it.

" Auntie? " I asked as I started to back away.

" Ah, my precious niece." She growled at me.

" Why are you doing this? " I felt tears feel my eyes.

" Always the same questions, isn't it guys? " She asked as she looked at them and they all nodded.

" Why are you doing this? Why me? " She said to say as she walked around looking at her nails. Once she was in front of me and she bent down.. she whispered," because I chose you."