Chapter 15

Arielle's p. o. v

I've been in this cell for a day.

They've given me food, yes.

I've been in this cell for a day.

I cried myself to sleep last night, huddled in a corner trying to keep warm as I wrapped my arms around myself. It was colder than my heart.. which is cold.

I heard Gabriel's voice coming down the hallway, it was a whisper, who was he talking too?

The door creaked open and I pretended to be asleep. I felt Gabriel's eyes burning holes into my face.

" I don't know. I don't want this. " He said.

I opened my eye, I saw a person I've never seen before in this house.. well, I guess I haven't seen many people in this house.

" She really does look like her," He said and looked at me- I quickly closed my eyes.

" Arielle, We know you're awake." They said and I stood up- pressing my back against the wall.

" Arielle, Arielle, calm down before you wake her! " They quieted me.

" Wake who! " I cried.

" The devil," They said.

" Who are you? " I questioned as watched my reaction to everything Gabriel was saying.

" I am Jeffrey Dahmer. " He introduced himself.

" No! He died in 1992! He was beaten to death by an inmate! " I said.

" I love that you know so much about me. I'm not the only one, correct? You knew some about Richard? " He asked me.

" Why are you doing this? Why are you pretending to be serial killers! " I cried.

" Nobody is pretending. This is real life. Real hell." He said.

" Why am I here! What did I do wrong! " I cried.

" You stumbled upon Marcus and Gabriel. " Jeffrey said, Gabriel didn't deny it.

" We need a young soul to bring Belle back. You just so happen to have the young soul and to look like Belle." Jeffrey said.

" Kill me already then! " I cried.

" Don't you love when they beg you to just end their life already? You're an impatient little girl. We're just gonna have to teach you some patients. " He said as he walked out of the room.

Gabriel stood there looking at me.
His eyes were black. Not an ounce of white or anything. They were just black. He followed after Jeffrey out of the room.

I sunk to the floor, trying to hold my sobs in.

" Arielle," A voice whispered.

I closed my eyes, I'm hallucinating. This is how it's going to end.

" Arielle," I heard the voice again.

I blinked my eyes and turned to where I heard the voice.

I stood there.

No.

It must be Belle.

" Belle? " I whispered.

" Yes, it is me. " She said as she slowly came over towards me.

" Is this real? " I frowned and rubbed my head.

" It is. I'm afraid that I do not have much time. I am trying my hardest to save you. I am much happier on the other side and I do not want to come back and follow her rules. Just don't lose hope. " She said as she started to fade.

" Wait! Are we family? Who are you? " I said.

" We are family, Arielle. I'm afraid I cannot say how we are related. I must go. They're coming!" She said and she was gone like the wind.

" Richard, Jeffrey." Marcus said as they all walked into where I was being held.

" We're having dinner tonight. " Marcus said.

" What? " I questioned.

" You will shower and wear what I have laid out for you. " He said as he took my arm and pulled me upstairs. He shoved me into a room and I heard the door lock.

I walked into the bathroom and I looked into the mirror.

I locked the bathroom door and I turned on the water and I got in. I washed everything and I was smelling like an angle. Can I even say that anymore since I'm in hell?

I wrapped a towel around my body and I walked into the bedroom. I put on a thong and a bra. I then looked at what he laid out for me.
It was a black dress. It was a long dress. The sleeves and from the thigh down were see through and they had black roses on it. I put it on and the heels they had out. I did my hair and makeup, I finished everything right as Marcus came in and put a shot in my neck.