Chapter 35

( Imagine shirt red. )

Arielle's p. o. v

Today we have grocery shopping and a visit to the grandparents. My parents this time, not Thanto's parents.

I really don't want to get out of bed, it's Sunday. Sunday is my sleep in day, but we're running out of food and diapers, so I have no choice. I'm going to my mothers because I feel like we haven't seen them in forever. Vixen is currently snuggling into my side as the dogs huddled around us, the tv on a low volume I could hardly hear it. Thanto's is at another meeting, I didn't have to go to this one, their is a possibility that I'll have to go to the next one.

I placed pillows around Vixen so he wouldn't fall off the bed, I than walked into the bathroom as I washed my face and popped a pimple that appeared, I brushed my teeth and they smelt minty. I then grabbed my makeup and applied everything to my face. I gave myself a smokey eye today, wing eyeliner, and red lipstick. I tried for something similar to yesterday. I walked over towards my closet, it's slowly getting warmer. It's currently 60 degrees, which is better than 15 degrees. I pulled on black skinny jeans, black booties, a red blouse, and a black leather jacket, I also added a light brown scarf. I woke up Vixen and dressed him and took him downstairs and put him in his carseat. I then grabbed my purse and his diaper bag, also the list of groceries we need, I then grabbed Vixen and we headed out to the car and got everything buckled up and placed down. I jumped into the car and we drove to the store.

As we collected the food we need, I was stopped by my old best friend and my ex boyfriend. She was my best friend at the time. He was my boyfriend at the time. Yes, he cheated on me with my best friend.

" Arielle? " Stefanie called..

" Yes." I said. I've hated her ever since.

" How are you? I haven't seen you in forever? " She asked as she smiled and then looked at Vixen. Gage just stood their awkwardly.

" I'm awesome. How are you? " I asked as I placed some milk in the cart.

" I'm wonderful. Is he yours? " She asked.

" He is." I said.

" Who's his dad? " She asked.

" Thanto's Blake." I said.

" Are you two together? " She asked.

" We are. " I said as I placed chocolate milk in the cart.

" How old is he? What's his name? " Gage asked.

" He's 2 weeks old and his name is Vixen." I said.

" I'm glad you're happy! " He said as he scratched his head.

" Thank you. I'm glad you are too." I said as I stood waiting for the conversation to end.

" I'll let you go," Stefani said.

" Alright. Nice catching up," I said as I pushed the cart and began our way to the checkout. I placed the groceries onto the checkout and than loaded them back in as she checked them out.

" The total is; $305.76." Layne- The cash register lady said. I swiped the card and put in the number. I placed the card back into my wallet and placed my wallet into my purse. I took the receipt and pushed the cart to the car. I put Vixen into the car and then loaded the groceries up. I parked right beside the cart rack. I placed the cart up and got into the car. It's already warm.

" Let's take the groceries home and then we'll go to mammies, babe." I said as we began our journey home.

Once I placed all the groceries up I decided Vixen and I would head over to the pack house since my mom called and said she was sick and to not come around, which is a bit weird.

I called my friend Shay, when I got voicemail. She usually always has her phone with her, maybe it's my mother instinct, but I'm worried about her, it's unlike her to not answer her phone. I dropped my phone onto the seat as I arrived at the pack house. Thanto's greeted me and he took Vixen.

" May I ask what made you come here today? " He asked as we sat in his office.

" My mother was sick and Vixen & I wanted to go out," I said as he held Vixen and kissed his forehead, I smiled at him.

We spent the rest of the night in his office, but went home soon after Vixen fell asleep.