Chapter 18

Arielle's p. o. v

" Let me leave, alive. " I said as I pointed the gun at him.

" Would you really shoot your father? " He asked me, placing his hand on his heart with a smirk.

" I would never shoot Aaron." I said, knowing that would piss him off.

" I am your father! " He yelled.

I pulled the trigger. Everyone ran towards him and I ran out the door. The bottom of my dress being covered in mud as I ran through the woods. I didn't know where I was going, but I was getting the hell away from here.

I ran until I saw a house.

It was Thanto's house.

I ran and started knocking on the door.

A male answered the door, I don't know who it is but he rushed my inside and Thanto's came running down the stairs.

I then fell to the floor.

" Fuck! Get the doctor! " I heard him yell.

I could hear everything.

I just couldn't move.

I couldn't speak.

I couldn't do anything.

Thanto's p. o. v

" Alpha! Arielle is here! " I heard my beta say through the mind link. I dropped everything and I ran downstairs. Once I was downstairs, I wasn't expecting Arielle to run into my arms, but I also wasn't expecting her to fall to the ground.

" Fuck! Call the doctor! " I yelled as I held her in my arms.

The pack doctor was here within' seconds.

The pack doctor takes care of the people in the pack.

" Alpha, she's passed out due to exhaustion. " She said after she checked her out and hooked her up with an IV.

I wanted her to be with me when she came home, not in a hospital bed.

" She should wake up soon," She said as she left the room.

I stared at my beautiful mate. I am glad she's home, I will find whoever took her. I don't care how mad she gets, but they will be the first people on my kill list.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by the sound of gasping.

Arielle has awoken.

" Wh-Where am I? " She asked once she calmed down and looked at her surroundings.

" You're home, baby. " I said as I kissed her forehead.

" I'm home.." She said. She actually sounded as if she was letting it sink in.

" Can I ask what happened? " I asked her.

She automatically started to cry.

" My father's the devil! I met three dead people, who are known around the world for being serial killers, my aunt was there, these boys Marcus and Gabriel," She started crying and she explained everything.

So far I have 4 people on my kill list.

" Alright, shh.." I said as I held her on my lap.

I couldn't believe any of this.

Once she fell asleep, I quickly went into my office and I called her parents.

" She's returned. " I said into the phone as soon as someone picked it up.

" On my way." They responded and hung up.

I went into my bedroom and cleaned it up. I went into a depression and I didn't do anything. The room is a mess.

Arielle's parents came in, Anderson following behind them and they went into the room that had Arielle in it. I could hear Arielle's mother crying, I could tell Aaron was holding her. I also heard Anderson's quiet sniffles, he was trying to act brave.

I'm so glad that Arielle is home.

the book is NOT OVER.