Chapter 8

Recap;

Here she comes, man. Good luck trying to tell daddy Aaron you're taking his sweet princess away," Setho's said as he danced into the crowd and got a girl to grind on him.

" Alpha Thanto's, my daughter has gotten me why? " Aaron asked me.

" Mine," I growled and pulled her into my chest.

" My baby has found her mate! " Angela cheered.

" What! " Anderson said as he came into view.

present;

Thanto's p. o. v

" She is mine! " I growled once again as I held the most beautiful girl in my arms, I could feel her just starring at me through his long black lashes, but I didn't look down at her.

" She is my sister. " Anderson added, thinking he could 1- Up me with that.

" She's mine," I simply said," I want her to come live with me." I added in.

" No! " Aaron and Anderson said at the same time as Arielle scurried into her father's arms.
I growled at the thought of her being in another man's arms.

" You are not taking my angle away. I forbid it." Aaron growled.

" She is my mate! She will become Luna! She is the love of my life! " I demanded as I reached for her, her father hid her behind his back.

" She is my daughter and I am her father, therefore I will make the decision to protect her." He said.

" I will protect her. She is mine," I growled as I finally got her back into my arms.

" Aaron! " Angela snapped at him, catching his attention.

" what! " He said as he focused on me.

" He's her mate! How would you feel if my parent's didn't allow us to be together! " Angela said. Aaron growled and wrapped his arms around her.

" Exactly, so just let them be. Anderson, you'll find your mate when you shift this week." Angela said pointing a finger at him.

Angela pulled both of her boys away, but as she did they continued to give me the death glare.

" I'm Thanto's," I said as I finally looked into her gorgeous green eyes.

" I'm Arielle," She answered me, not looking at me.

" It suits you," I said as she looked up.

" Does it now? " She asked me.

" Thanto's! It's time! " Setho's called as he came into the kitchen.

" I'm going to be announced as Alpha. I won't introduce you as Luna, yet! Stand with Setho's as I do this." I said to her as she walked over to Setho's and I quickly made my way to the stage.

Arielle's p. o. v

" I'm going to be announced as Alpha. I won't introduce you as Luna, yet! Stand with Setho's as I do this," He said and I made my way over to Setho's.