Chapter 32

{ The couch! ^ }

Arielle's p. o. v

I stretched and blinked a few times as I woke up.. I looked over at the clock. It's 3 in the morning. I stood up and went to use the restroom. I let the dogs go out and use the bathroom while I made Vixen's bottle. I know he'll be awake within' minutes. Once I let the dogs back in, they went to sleep, but Norman followed me. I fed Vixen and changed his diaper, yet he wouldn't go back to sleep. I rocked him as we went downstairs on the huge couch. I laid out some pillows for us and grabbed tons of blankets.

I turned the tv on low while the Cars movie played. King laid behind my back, Lizard laid beside Vixen and Norman laid between Vixen and I. Around 5:30 Vixen finally went back to sleep. I kissed him as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

* Around 10 in the morning *

" You could've woke up me up too, babe." Thanto's said as he laid beside me.

" It's finee," I said as I placed Vixen beside me instead of on my chest.

" I've made breakfast. " He said as he stood up and took Vixen as I pulled myself up. I went upstairs and brushed my teeth and I also washed my face. I then went downstairs and ate the food that Thanto's had made. I put the sweaters and shoes on Norman and set all the dogs out to use the bathroom. I can't wait until the warm weather is back. Once I finished eating, I washed all the dishes and laid out tonights dinner, which is going to be pork-chops. I fed Vixen his breakfast and changed his diaper. I then held him the whole time I cleaned up because he would cry every time I place him down. I decided I would check my phone.

I had 50 messages.

10 from my mom asking when I was coming over.

20 from my brother saying he wanted to come see his nephew..

10 from Kelly because she wanted to come see Vixen also.

And then 10 from my uncle asking if I could babysit Liam who's 1..

I text him back saying that I would, and I text Anderson telling him he could come see Vixen and to see if mom wanted to come over.

" Thanto's put pants on because we're babysitting my uncle's kid and my mom and brother are coming over. " I said as I walked into our bedroom.

" Yes, mom." He said as he pulled on some sweats and a t-shirt.

" Dress Vixen so I can get dressed." I said as I handed Vixen to him, Vixen did start to cry but Thanto's still went to dress him. I pulled on some leggings, and a cute long sweater with my Uggs. I braided my hair in a super cute way, and did my makeup. I went and found Thanto's putting sweats on Vixen and some socks. He actually dressed him correctly.

" Good job," I said as I looked at my 9 day old baby boy.

" How old is your uncles kid? What's his name?" Thanto's asked as he went through the cabinets.

" He's 1 and his name is Liam. If you wait I'll make lunch in a few minutes." I said as I noticed my uncle pull up to our house.

" Hey! " I said as I opened the door and let him in.

" Hi! Where's Vixen? " He asked as he came in.

" Here," Thanto's said as he came carrying him.

" They grow up fast, capture it all." He smiled as he held Vixen. Liam was currently crawling over to King. King was sitting near the toys, so he kept driving his cars all over him, yet king didn't seem to mind at all.

" New dogs? " He asked looking down at Lizard.

" Yes! his names Lizard. Let me find Norman! " I said as I walked into the second living room, finding him in the blankets. I carried him into the living room and showed my uncle.

" He's hideous! " He laughed.

" No he is not! He's perfect! "I said as I kissed Norman's little head.

" Lizard seems perfect. He'll be huge. " Nate laughed as he handed Thanto's Vixen and pet the dogs.

" I'd love some dogs, but I have too many children." He laughed and looked at the clock.

" I have to go! I'll be back around 2. Love you Liam! " He said as he dashed out the door.

I bet he has a date.

Liam quickly fell asleep on king and king fell asleep on the floor. I placed Vixen in his swing and I made popcorn chicken. I placed lunch on the table as my mother and brother pulled up. I'm not sure if my father came or not. I let the dogs out quickly to use the restroom and let them back in before anyone came in.

" Sister," My brother deepened his voice as he walked in.

" Brother! " I yelled as I ran into the living room.

" Where's the future badass alpha? " He asked and I pointed into the living room and he made his way in there. I turned around and my mother wrapped her hands around me and just hugged me. My father pried her off and latched himself onto me.

" I'm sorry, dad." I said. I just realized I never told him I'm sorry for the loss. I've been completely focused on my mom. Boys care too.

" Shh, it's fine, baby girl. Let's go see my grandson! " He said and we walked into the living room. We found Thanto's and Anderson talking, and my mother holding Vixen. My father and I sat beside my mom. My father took Vixen in his arms and held him for the longest time. Liam still laid asleep on king.

Life is precious.