Chapter 34

Arielle's p. o. v

Today is the Luna Ceremony.

Yes, Wednesday to Saturday went by that fast. I'm quite nervous, but Thanto's and Vixen will be there with me, hopefully everything is normal and calm, that's probably asking for too much though.

It starts at 8 and it's currently 4, I'm already at the pack house waiting on all the stylist.
The pack house is where all the werewolves live.

" Miss," A man asked as he carried a bag, which looked like a bag for a dress.

" Yeah," I said as I stood up and followed him upstairs to a huge room.

" Sit," he demanded and I plopped into a chair.

He than began plucking my eyebrows while someone else began my hair. I spent the next few hours in pain while they applied my makeup and tugged my hair with the straightener.

" Alright, finished! " They said at the same time.

I looked into the mirror, as cheesy as this sounds, I was shocked at what I saw.

" Where did you learn to do this! " I said as I loved how I looked.

" Can never tell," He smiled as he walked over to the bag and bulled out the most gorgeous dress.

" Strip," He said and I slowly did. I pulled the dress on and he zipped it up.

" Heels," he said and held out some gorgeous heels out. I put them on and I looked into the mirror.

" Wow, you guys are amazing! " I smiled as I let them paint my nails and dry them quickly.

" We try," They smiled at their work.

" You have 3 minutes. Follow us. " They said and I held my dress and followed behind them as we began walking down a hallway. Thanto's than came out of nowhere with Vixen.

" I have the most gorgeous mate. I'm the luckiest guy on the earth," Thanto's said as he kissed me.

" Noo, not the lipstick." Tyler- the makeup man- said as he applied more lipstick to my lips. I laughed and smiled once he finished.

" It's time," Thanto's said as he handed me Vixen.

" Just hand my Vixen when he goes to take your hands," Thanto's said as he wrapped his arm around me and we walked into the room where tons of people where.

I handed Vixen to Thanto's as he took my hands.

" Do you, Arielle take the responsibility of becoming Luna of the pack? " He asked me.

" I do." I responded.

" Do you promise to protect and make the best decisions for the pack? " He asked.

" I do." I said.

" I now pronounce you Luna! " He said and everyone cheered. Thanto's quickly came and wrapped his arms around me as we walked around and greeted many people.

" Brianna? What are you doing here? " Thanto's asked as a girl with short curly hair came over to us.

" Just to see my Alpha," she smirked and turned towards me," and the me Luna," she said with a disapproving look," Who's this?" She asked as she looked at Vixen.

" Vixen. Our son." Thanto's answered, Brianna's face instantly fell.

" You've already had the next Alpha," she stated as she looked at him.

" Brianna," Thanto's said as Brianna looked up at him and started to talk.

" I should be the Luna! I should have given birth to the future Alpha! " She screeched as she jumped towards me, Tiffany came and took Vixen while Thanto's stood in front of me holding Brianna's hands away from me.

" Who are you to jump at the Luna? " I questioned her.

" Yeah! " Everyone shouted.

" I should be the Luna! " She screeched.

" Yet you're not. I'd appreciate it if you would stop trying to attack me." I said as I looked her in her eyes. I was challenging her, she instantly gave in and stopped fighting me.

" Apologize," I said.

" I'm sorry, Luna." She frowned.

" You could've possibly hurt our son," I said as Thanto's returned to my side, his eyes black.

" I'm sorry, Luna! " She said quickly as guards came towards her.

Thanto's must've gotten them.

They grabbed her arm and tugged her away, everyone cheered at me for standing up and acting mature, I really wanted to fight her, but I couldn't. I'm now a role model for younger children, I'm also a mother.

" That was great," Thanto's said as he pecked my lips and pulled my towards his mother, who still had our son.

" I'm glad you're my sons mate," She smiled as she handed me Vixen.

" I'm lucky to be his mate," I smiled at her.