Chapter 11

Arielle's p. o. v

I got my clothes and animals.

Everything was silent and my whole family just watched me as I packed everything. They didn't make a sound. Thanto's didn't come upstairs, which I am glad.

" If you're not going to say anything, please leave." I said, not really expecting them too leave, but they did. They all walked away leaving the entrance of my bedroom empty. I slammed my door shut and I locked it. Thanto's was giving me an hour to pack. I slammed a lot of stuff into my suitcase but I then took it out and folded it. I needed the room. I stood up and I walked into my bathroom and I packed all the things I would need. I walked out and I was shocked at who I saw.

" I wasn't expecting you too be back so soon," Marcus said as Gabriel stared at me.

Gabriel never says anything.

" I wasn't expecting to be back at all," I said. I'm actually getting use to Gabriel & Marcus just showing up so I decided to not ask how they got in or why they're here.

" We could always help you," Gabriel said.

" How? " I asked them as I laid my makeup bag on my clothes and zipped the suitcase up.

" Yes or no to our help? " He asked me.

" Depends, what's going to happen? " I asked him as I walked into the bathroom and put on a lace creme colored dress, a black leather jacket, and then my black heels.

" You'll just have to come with us." Marcus said.

" Oh," I said as I thought about it.

" Yes or no? " Marcus asked.

" I don't even know you.. I just don't know." I said as I looked at my heels.

" Let's go," Thanto's stormed it.

I looked up, Marcus & Gabriel were gone.

" Okay.." I said as he took my suitcase and stormed downstairs. I took the dogs and cat and made my way to the car and it was all silent.. well, besides Norma's purring.

" You're not off the hook," Thanto's said.

" I wasn't expecting to be off." I said as his phone rang.

He picked it up and he gripped the steering wheel so hard his knuckles went white.

" Something has come up. I'm going to leave you at my house. If you try to escape you won't like what will happen." He said as we arrived at his house.

He took my suitcase and I followed behind him with the animals.

" I'll be back," He said as he placed my bag on the bed- his bed.

I heard the door slam as I let the dogs off their leashes and set everything up for them.

" Did you think we'd leave like that? " Marcus laughed as he walked out from Thanto's closet.

" I don't know." I said as I unpacked my bags and hung everything up.

" If you are truly unhappy, we will help you. No one will get hurt." Gabriel said as he came in from the window.

" I don't know if I'm happy or if I am not. " I said in all honesty.

" What do you think of when you think of Thanto's? " Marcus asked.

" I don't know.. mean.. I guess.." I said as I looked at the ground.

" Do you want to stay here when you have that feeling? " Marcus asked me.

" No.. " I said," I want to go home.. but I don't know where home is. " I said as I wiped a tear.

" Home could be with us. " Gabriel said.

" If I don't like it and I want to come back to Thanto's, you'll let me.. right? " I asked them as I looked up.

" Right," Gabriel said.

" What if he hurts my animals? " I asked.

" We'll dump them back at your house with Aaron and Angela." Marcus said.

" When are we leaving? " I asked.

" Right now." Marcus said as he pulled out a needle.

" Wait! what is that for! " I said as I stood against the door.

" Just so you can't tell where we're going.. if you come back to Thanto's and he wants to kill us," Gabriel said.

" Little lady, it'll be fine." Marcus said as he came towards me. I closed my eyes as I felt a burning sensation start in my body as he pulled the needle back out of my skin.

I felt myself go dizzy and I was being picked up. I then felt the cold air against my legs and I was out.

Gabriel's p. o. v

We've got her.

I've got her.

She's finally mine. This is the day I've been waiting for.

It took everything in me to not go nuts when she asked if we'd let her come back to Thanto's if she didn't like it with us. No, I will not let her come back too him. She's mine. She's ours. She will love it with us. I will make sure that she's treated right and can only think of love when someone mentions our names or when she see's us.

I placed her on my bed slowly and I then covered her up. Marcus is dropping her animals off at her parents house. I walked out of the room and I was met by one of our friends.

" Gabriel, I smell her." He said as he chocked.

" Touch her and you're dead. " I said.

" I'm already dead." He said as he laughed.

" You really will be dead," I growled.

" Okay, okay. Chill." He laughed as he walked on.

" Little Lady," I heard Marcus' voice.

He was home. He was in the room with her. Why is he trying to steal her from me? I thought- No, I know he knows that I want her. I have her, yet he won't let me actually have her. He won't let me get her to love me. He keeps butting in.

" You'll be fine," I heard him mumble and I heard his lips press against her forehead.

He just kissed what is mine.