Chapter 33 ( part 1 )

Arielle's p. o. v

Today is Wednesday.

Which means today I have my lunch date with Tiffany, also known as Thanto's mother. I'm glad I can bring Vixen, hopefully things won't be awkward.. I'm not sure why they would be though, but who knows with me.

I sighed as I laid in bed, it's currently 8 in the morning.. I need to get up, but I just can't make myself. Thanto's is so warm. These blankets will become cold without me, how could I be so rude to them? I pushed myself off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I yanked a comb through it and I think I lost half of my hair in the comb, but my hairs some-what easy to brush now. I plugged in my straightener and I went to pick out my outfit.
After about 15 minutes in the closet, I finally decided on black skinny jeans, a slightly oversized grey sweater, and than black booties. I had that out as I went into the bathroom and yanked a straightener through my hair. Once I brushed it, it was as soft as silk. I applied my foundation, bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, powder, and than my red lipstick. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast. It's 10:00 A.M now.

I finished breakfast right as Thanto's came down, also known at 10:30 A.M.

" Morning babe," He said as I placed the now clean plate up into the cabinet.

" Good morning," I smiled as he pressed his lips against mine.

" It smells delicious," He said as he grabbed a plate and piled it sky high.

" I'll be back with our child," I said as I walked out of the room and went upstairs, opening Vixen's door and turning the lights on.

" Wake up, baby.." I smiled as I loved how he's begun sleeping late.

He blinked his eyes as he looked up at me and gave me his toothless grin.

" Good morning, handsome! " I smiled as I picked him up but then placed him on his changing table and changed his butt. I placed a bib on him as I fed him. Once I burped him and taken his bib off, Vixen and I found him an outfit. It was a simple long sleeved dark blue shirt, jeans, socks, and than some black shoes. I packed his diaper bag and carried everything downstairs. It's 11:15. I have to leave in 15 minutes. I placed Vixen in his carseat after putting his jacket on, I also put blankets in his carseat to keep him warm. I found my purse and shoved everything inside. Thanto's carried Vixen to the car and buckled him up. I put the diaper bag in the passenger side, I also put my purse in the passenger seat.

" I love you," Thanto's said as he kissed me.

" I love you," I smiled and got in the car.

Thanto's walked inside while I drove away.

" Our first road trip of just you & I, Vix! " I said as I turned the radio on low and let the soft melody calm Vixen from his crying.

We arrived at a cute little cafe right at 12. We walked in and found Tiffany already seated.

" Ahh, let me have my grandson! " She smiled as I got him out of his carseat and handed him to her.

" So precious and growing so fast! " She pressed a kiss on his hand.

" Way too fast," I said.

" How are you and Thanto's? " She asked.

" We're wonderful! " I smiled.

" I'm glad to hear! When am I expecting more grandchildren? " She asked.

I chocked on my spit," Vixen isn't even a month old.." I said.

" Do you want more children? " She asked.

" I do." I nodded my response and the waitress came over. Tiffany handed Vixen to me.

" Hello ladies and gentlemen," She smiled at Vixen," are you guys ready to order? "

" I believe so." Tiffany said and I nodded.

" I'll take some chicken soup and a glass of water! " She ordered and the waitress- Sam- wrote it down.

" And you? " Sam asked as she looked at me and got her pen ready.

" I'll take the chicken tenders with a coke. " I said.

" Alright. I'll be back." She smiled as she walked away.

" So you're becoming Luna this weekend, excited? " She smiled.

" More nervous. "

" Aw, honey, it isn't bad. Trust me! You'll have Thantos and Vixen with you too! " She smiled as Sam placed our drinks down.

" How old is he? " Sam asked as she looked at Vixen.

" He's 10 days old." I smiled at Vixen.

" He's precious! What's his name? " She asked as she placed our food down.

" Vixen Blake," I smiled again.

" Precious!" She said," I'll let you enjoy your meal! " She smiled and walked away. I placed Vixen in his carseat while we ate and chatted.